It’s crazy seeing some of the names of posters who voted for Trump

shadowking

All Star
Daps
SUPPORT A WOMAN WHO PUT MORE BLACK FOLKS IN JAIL THAN ANYONE IN HISTORY

CALLED BLACK PEOPLE “SUPERPREDATORS”

HAS ENOUGH KNOWLEDGE AND TIES IN POLITICS TO ACTUALLY PULL STRINGS

PANDERS TO BLACK FOLKS FOR THEIR VOTE AND THEN PATS THEM ON THE HEAD ONCE SHE GETS IT

WANTS TO ADD “TRANSEXUAL” AS AN OPTION UNDER “SEX”

NO WONDER U WERE BANNED FOR HATING BLACK WOMEN

:scust:

U truly don't know how policies are formed do u??
Transexuals are the issue for you now?

Damn

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
How is hillary trash?? I need a proper explanation as to how she's trash relative to trump

So we're pretending she didn't fukk bernie over and completely take over the DNC? :jbhmm:

Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC

Her and bill are gangsters...I'm still waiting on somebody to explain that bullet they found in Ron Browns head after his plane crash :coffee:

Ron Brown Murder Plot Has Too Many Holes

220px-RonBrownUS.JPG

shadowking

All Star
Daps
So we're pretending she didn't fukk bernie over and completely take over the DNC? :jbhmm:

Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC

Her and bill are gangsters...I'm still waiting on somebody to explain that bullet they found in Ron Browns head after his plane crash :coffee:

Ron Brown Murder Plot Has Too Many Holes

220px-RonBrownUS.JPG

Rob brown murder is a dumb cop out used by republicans. come up with someone better. i wonder how people are still using that.
how is she supposed to know?

no one said the DNC didnt prefer hillary. that's politics and even obama preferred her.
how is she trash for being preferred. she was the more established, more funded candidate with a more complete manifesto as to actual practical ways of running a government.

i preferred bernie but was more than willing to stick with hillary if bernie didnt win the primaries.
again is this your reasoning for thinking she's trash?
please tell me you have more

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Rob brown murder is a dumb cop out used by republicans. come up with someone better. i wonder how people are still using that.

no one said the DNC didnt prefer hillary. that's politics and even obama preferred her.
how is she trash for being preferred. she was the more established, more funded candidate with a more complete manifesto as to actual practical ways of running a government.

i preferred bernie but was more than willing to stick with hillary if bernie didnt win the primaries.

Hold up.....you asked me a question and I answered it.
18590.jpg

1) Hillary basically ran the DNC - they essentially tried to orchestrate her presidency;
if not for wikileaks we would not know any of this and Trump would not be president. << am I lying?

2) :ohhh:Republicans talk about ron brown!?! I promise you I haven't heard, or seen his name in YEARS. are you on right wing forums? do you listen to right wing radio?

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city

SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING

shadowking

All Star
Daps
Hold up.....you asked me a question and I answered it.
18590.jpg

1) Hillary basically ran the DNC - they essentially tried to orchestrate her presidency;
if not for wikileaks we would not know any of this and Trump would not be president. << am I lying?

2) :ohhh:Republicans talk about ron brown!?! I promise you I haven't heard, or seen his name in YEARS. are you on right wing forums? do you listen to right wing radio?

Hillary didn't run the dnc but she was preferred. I don't know if you're a child but the most establishment candidate of both parties are usually preferred because of swing voters. You don't go to the extreme of your parties manifesto during the general election

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Hillary didn't run the dnc but she was preferred. I don't know if you're a child but the most establishment candidate of both parties are usually preferred because of swing voters. You don't go to the extreme of your parties manifesto during the general election

I think you may be in over your head on this discussion fam - i'm speaking on reality. things that happened.
bernie was the candidate the PEOPLE wanted and got fukked over...look all of this up on your own time, people got fired behind this.

the other part you're glossing over is that wikileaks exposed our democratic process is straight bullshyt
if somebody with money, clout, and pull can basically run rough shot over the whole thing, what's the point in voting?

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Lot of names on there from you faking ass nikkas thats been on some other shyt last couple years thats its become obvious that orange moron is fukking up :ufdup:

shyt is so disappointing. nikkas tryna explain away the shyt while this fat p*ssy in the whitehouse using the N word around staff.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has @thatdude901 proved that he’s not a white boy pretending to be a black activist trump supporter on here yet?

Why are y’all still paying that clown any mind?

shadowking

All Star
Daps
I think you may be in over your head on this discussion fam - i'm speaking on reality. things that happened.
bernie was the candidate the PEOPLE wanted and got fukked over...look all of this up on your own time, people got fired behind this.

the other part you're glossing over is that wikileaks exposed our democratic process is straight bullshyt
if somebody with money, clout, and pull can basically run rough shot over the whole thing, what's the point in voting?
Wrong on both counts.

If they uses the Republican primary rules Clinton would have had in excess of 1000 delegates more than sanders since its a winner takes all as opposed to a fractional win.
Hillary won 53% of the vote. Bernie didn't win the African American population as he didn't campaign early. I don't blame him as it's his first time.

The democratic process is not perfect but definitely miles ahead of other countries around the world. Something you should know. Elections have always been getting expensive over time which is why it's more important to vote in every election and change the laws

Organise funding for all candidate publicly
Remove the supreme court ruling allowing black money in your elections

The reason u r responding to me is cos u granddaddy was beaten by dogs to make sure u get a chance to vote. U r a disgrace if you don't vote and a bigger disgrace of you knowingly vote for the greater evil

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Has @thatdude901 proved that he’s not a white boy pretending to be a black activist trump supporter on here yet?

Why are y’all still paying that clown any mind?

^^^^ why is this allowed? serious question. he won't take the ban bet and won't put me on ignore so he just STALKS me on here with this nonsense

we're grown men on here fam. if they don't want to pay me any mind, they don't have to - if they want to engage me in discussion they can do that too :gucci:

this place is becoming an online mental institution. :whoo:

Last edited: