Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
why your name on that list tho?

You have seen Trump now and you still say that Hillary would have been worse?

HILLARY HAS INCARCERATED A RECORD NUMBER OF BLACK FOLKS .. THE SAME FOLKS SHE REFERRED TO AS “SUPERPREDATORS” ..... AND ON TOP OF BEIN A RACIST, SHE ALSO IS VERY BIG ON PUSHING THE GAY AGENDA. TRUMP IS RACIST BUT AT LEAST HE’S NOT PUSHIN THE GAY AGENDA ON TOP OF IT.

IF U THINK HILLARY WOULDA BEEN ANY BETTER THEN YOU FELL FOR THIS

giphy.gif

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
things cacs say

shut the fukk up c00n. what able minded black person would say hillary would be worse than Trump after all the shyt he did and said. We knew your 24 year old virgin ass, fake wrestling promo doing ass was a super c00n but now this solidifies it.

@Cocaine Biceps fukk wrong with these fools mane
BOTH hated Blacks. One called us super predators and the other wouldn't rent to Blacks. Don't forget, Hillary's husband made laws that helped hurt the Black family unit.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
HILLARY HAS INCARCERATED A RECORD NUMBER OF BLACK FOLKS .. THE SAME FOLKS SHE REFERRED TO AS “SUPERPREDATORS” ..... AND ON TOP OF BEIN A RACIST, SHE ALSO IS VERY BIG ON PUSHING THE GAY AGENDA. TRUMP IS RACIST BUT AT LEAST HE’S NOT PUSHIN THE GAY AGENDA ON TOP OF IT.

IF U THINK HILLARY WOULDA BEEN ANY BETTER THEN YOU FELL FOR THIS

giphy.gif

You may be half retarded :wtf:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BOTH hated Blacks. One called us super predators and the other wouldn't rent to Blacks. Don't forget, Hillary's husband made laws that helped hurt the Black family unit.

I prefer to let you hang yourself with your words but on occasion I have to stop and say - Christ on a stick, your ignorance and naivety is absolutely shocking.:francis:

At this stage all the fukk you are saying is that I could call you an ass hole and you would vote for David Duke out of spite...

:hhh:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
The president isn't the only person on the ballot

I took the time to go and vote, so I filled out my ballot with my choices :yeshrug:
Cop out 101. If u that informed about the rest of the ballot u had to know Trump was a lying piece of shyt. And by not voting against him is just as bad as voting for him. I mean breh u put your name on a public forum next to trump. So I can only Imagine what u did when u were alone in that ballot box:mjcry:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:mjlol:

post are coming back to haunt nikkas

Not really, the whole idea of Trumpset was that it was so ludicrous to think that this dude would even be president. I did it for blatant jokes, fukkery, and to make nikkaz :mad:

Not once did I really consider that this moron would have gathered enough votes to actually win the shyt. Hilary was full of shyt her damn self, but even with me not voting for either of them, I thought the rest of the country would have a brain. So yeah, you won't catch me joking about this type shyt no mo. :to: