It's crazy how white people forgot all about Bush when they mention Obama

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
black people from the south (uneducated c00ns who are not knowledgeable )

As a Black man from the South I love this type of talk from the sassy Black elite..For the same reason I love how Trump being in power has allowed all the white supremecist to take their hoods off. Love when folks stop dancing around the issue and say how they really feel.

This is how yall feel about the ancestors of the people that built this country and help establish every benefit y’all enjoy..

Your disdain for us is as palatable as your man Barrack. That’s why we refuse to carry water for his trumped up legacy.

:pachaha:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Part 1

A couple of things.

-Nobody SAVES the economy. The economy is structural on its own. The same way Trump doesn’t deserve any credit for the economy improving right now ( even though it’s a very flawed recovery) is the same way Obama doesn’t deserve credit for fixing the economy. You bring up the Wall Street bail out but that wasn’t necessary since J.P. Morgan and Wells Fargo at the time was still fine. If anything J.P. Morgan would’ve consolidated some of those firms and the rest would’ve been absorbed by private equity firms ( the Blackstone Group, Blackrock group, etc). That’s also the same with the Auto Industry. Ford Motors was fine and was under no threat of closing down. Again, we saw what happened when left alone (Fiat acquiring Chrysler) so that auto bailout wasn’t needed.

Again, nobody saves the economy. The economy is changing on its own.

Nobody saves the economy even though we were headed into a great depression steady decline until Barry comes in and calls the shots and turns things around? That's conveniently said. That's like people who say "climate just changes, us humans don't control that" ..

Part 2 ( What could he have done to help black people more)

- The answer : Plenty more.

1) As president of the USA and leader of the executive branch president Obama had control of the Department Of Defense, Department of Education, Department of Housing, Department of Veterans affairs, Secretary Of Energy, Secretary of Labor, Etc. Why didn’t Obama allocate some of those resources to black businesses? For example, Donald Trump is currently using Pentagon funds to develop the boarder wall and is using contractors that have donated to his campaign (Catepillar inc) to build it. Andrew Cuomo ( our governor of NY) currently is uses architectural firms that donate to his campaign (A Luxury Box at Citi Field, an M.T.A. Contract and $188,000 for Cuomo). Why couldn’t President Obama do the same thing for Baltimore or Chicago? Hell, he could’ve put in a quota that any Private company that does business with the department of defense has to recruit or build in urban areas? These defense contractors already do that with congressman ( See former speaker John Boehner), why couldn’t Obama do the same thing? Mitch McConnell does it, Bill Clinton lobbied for Arkansas when he was president why didn’t Obama look out for Memphis, Detroit, Baltimore, etc?

* Sidenote: This is why I’m very frustrated with Elijah Cummings since the CBC has some clout with elected democrats and nothing is being done.

* Sidenote #2: Even now with the Obama Foundation being built by the University Of Chicago he has a white president running it? He couldn’t find a qualified ADOS person in Chicago ( FREAKING CHICAGO) to run it?

2) President Obama had an excellent relationship with the Tech Industry (Obama Brought Silicon Valley to Washington), he was a fund raising powerhouse (In Obama campaign, tech industry donors could be outspending their Hollywood counterparts) and has access to all of the big four tech companies (Amazon, Apple, Facebook and Google) and Titans in the Private Equity Industry “Sequoia” and “Andreassen Horowitz”, yet he didn’t leverage those relationships to give any Venture Capital to black cities? Peter Bugigeg the democratic candidate is seen as a rockstar with Silicon Valley donors ( Like Barack) and he's leveraged his connections to bring in Tech companies to Indiana (
How Pete Buttigieg became the new toast of Silicon Valley’s wealthiest donors ( fukkING INDIANA), yet Obama didn’t ask Zuckerberg to create data centers In Baltimore, he didn’t ask these companies to set-up Entrepreneurship & innovation shops in our cities. He just shook hands and passed bills for them. Like seriously?!

He had so much leverage and that’s fukked up a black person didn’t put any effort especially with Tech and Finance ( the two main future pillars in our economy) for his “own” people ( especially in his second term). But he had no problem asking the Tech Industry to help with Syria.

That’s so wrong.

There's people who make decisions based on who can do the best job i.e. the best decision. And then there's people who make decisions based off emotional biases i.e. what you want. Outside of the internet and these ADOS looneys nobody actually walks it like they talk it when it comes to "support black business" especially the ones preaching it the most. I'm not gonna shop, eat at, or buy a product just because a black person made it. I'm gonna go if the quality is good, period.

Baltimore is not a desirable area. It just is what it is. He can't make those guys do anything. How do you know he didn't ask? These companies do what's best for them, not black people. You're being irrational. Yes it would be great if he managed to do those things you said, but that's not being realistic. You wanna set up tech shops in the hood like that's the smartest or desirable location for people with those skills.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
As a Black man from the South I love this type of talk from the sassy Black elite..For the same reason I love how Trump being in power has allowed all the white supremecist to take their hoods off. Love when folks stop dancing around the issue and say how they really feel.

This is how yall feel about the ancestors of the people that built this country and help establish every benefit y’all enjoy..

Your disdain for us is as palatable as your man Barrack. That’s why we refuse to carry water for his trumped up legacy.

:pachaha:
:mjpls:Another case and point. Another oreo with an identity issue. I don't even entertain their c00nery. I just give these pathetic Uncle Ruckus dumbasses the Jordan face and keep it moving. This is why I don't even throw gas on north versus south comparisons, our education and black awareness is far superior. We know who we are. This imbecile doesn't.

Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, Bobby Seale, Huey P. Newton, Muhammad Ali, Angela Davis says :pacspit:Begone you pathetic c00n.

• Dap
Reactions: JIL

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And some of you nikkas fall for the okie doke every time they say Obama didn't do enough or that he was one of the worst presidents.

How can a black man that saved the economy, fixed the unemployment rate, bailed out wall street, deported more illegal immigrants than any sitting president, saved the auto industry, turn black unemployment around, made positive changes to the criminal justice system, gave more Americans health care and put laws and regulations in place to save the environment ever be considered the worst?

The Obama haters are c00ns, period.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And Michelle Obama fuxing loves him for some reason. LMAO

Bush openly flirts with Michele in public and in front of Obama, the nikka is a bytch, I would not be surprised if Bush and Biden fukked Michele she ain't nothing but a bed wench that had to get with a nikka for political reasons

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Bush openly flirts with Michele in public and in front of Obama, the nikka is a bytch, I would not be surprised if Bush and Biden fukked Michele she ain't nothing but a bed wench that had to get with a nikka for political reasons
What a dumb ass post. Every single word. She doesn't even like politics and was originally mad at Barack because he wanted to get in it.

Do you just say dumb shyt just to say it?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a dumb ass post. Every single word. She doesn't even like politics and was originally mad at Barack because he wanted to get in it.

Do you just say dumb shyt just to say it?

Shut the fukk up, you just don't get into politics on the national stage you have to be groomed for it, sit your retarded ass down somewhere

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Obama is nowhere near the worst, and actually was good for a lot of ppl. Now...

This is where Democrat Republicans come in and tell you they were and are eating, and if you aren’t or didn’t during his tenure, then that’s on you.

“I got mine..”
Aren't you Mexican?...
Of course you love Obama...

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Aren't you Mexican?...
Of course you love Obama...
Lol.

What makes you think I’m Mexican? Also, what in my post tells you I love Obama?

I’m not his biggest fan, and if he was to run today I wouldn’t vote for him, but I don’t think he’s the worst president ever lol.

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Lol.

What makes you think I’m Mexican? Also, what in my post tells you I love Obama?

I’m not his biggest fan, and if he was to run today I wouldn’t vote for him, but I don’t think he’s the worst president ever lol.
Damn one of you "Scott Hall" ass dudes I thought was Mexican...