It's crazy how white people forgot all about Bush when they mention Obama

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Ummm, no. Bush damn near drove this Country into a depression, which was even worse than his father. Those crackas know and remember that shyt and they also know that Obama and for that matter Bill Clinton were the ones that revived the American economy.

Crackas also know that Trump is on the verge of driving this bytch in to a financial ditch, but their racism is their identity so they are willing to live with the impending Trump financial fukkery.

Can you read nikka? Where did I cape for Bush. I told y'all why white people love him.

Daps
bush is good at dodging critiques :mjgrin:

source.gif
Noor Al Maliki looking like a c00n for his massa

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Nah I'm with the shyts :demonic:

@Nintendough is a cac agent and needs to be banned :bustback:

Obama did nothing for American negroes except give false hold, scold us to impress white people and give us nothing but butter biscuits.

This is why americannikkas are the teenager of the damn planet. We fall for any trickle down BS we get handed while other people demand tangibles.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can you read nikka? Where did I cape for Bush. I told y'all why white people love him.

You are talking out of your ass. You don't know shyt. White people don't love Bush. They actually hated him. Do you not remember the shyt that was going on when he left office? He crashed the economy; financial institution meltdown; Scotter Libby; Hurricane Katrina; real estate market meltdown; Gitmo; pushing migrant worker visas; waterboarding; Iraq War; Afghanistan War; Cheney and on top of that they blame Bush for Obama being elected. Bush fugging approval rating was regularly between 25%-30% in his second term. 25% fugging percent. That means that the only muddafuggas that actually liked that fool were his own family members and people that were getting business from his administration. Do you not understand math? That meant that 75% of the people (which included a lot of Republicans) hated his ass. Do you realize how many Republicans voted for Obama? That is how much they loved Bush.

Presidential Approval Ratings -- George W. Bush

Last edited:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Obama did nothing for American negroes except give false hold, scold us to impress white people and give us nothing but butter biscuits.

This is why americannikkas are the teenager of the damn planet. We fall for any trickle down BS we get handed while other people demand tangibles.

http://whatthefukkhasobamadonesofar.com/

a-long-list-of-president-obamas-accomplishments-with-citations-inside-list-of-obama-accomplishments.jpg

B06pwjZIMAAOkxJ.jpg:large

1aObama-Bush-comparison-700px.jpg

Again, you're a fukking right wing agent cac! fukk out of here

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I wouldn't brag about Gaddafi. Especially since he basically brought back slavery to Africa, destabilized the region, and kept Africa from having a strong economy(s).

Also, with the money he spent bailing out the financial markets, he could have just paid everyone's mortgage and saved the economy that way. Also, none of those people went to jail.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't brag about Gaddafi. Especially since he basically brought back slavery to Africa, destabilized the region, and kept Africa from having a strong economy(s).

Also, with the money he spent bailing out the financial markets, he could have just paid everyone's mortgage and saved the economy that way. Also, none of those people went to jail.

Gadaffi ordered his militia to shoot at a crowd of unarmed protestors killing dozens of people who were simply pro-democracy. Obama just failed to plan the aftermath of that situation. No one could've predicted that slavery would've been the end result of that. You can blame the Arabs on that end.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Gadaffi ordered his militia to shoot at a crowd of unarmed protestors killing dozens of people who were simply pro-democracy. Obama just failed to plan the aftermath of that situation. No one could've predicted that slavery would've been the end result of that. You can blame the Arabs on that end.

I don't want to sound callous, but... So. Countries do horrible shyt every day. Police officers murder how unarmed black men, women, and children. And yet, we'd be up in arms if some other country invaded our country because of it. Now it's slavery and Mad Max Mondays every week because of it.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Obama was a terrible president and anyone else would have saved the economy. Considering all Obama did was give a blank check to those baking fakkits while every regular person lost everything they ever had.

ACA is a blank check to insurance companies. Only good thing is pre existing condition clause.

Edit: THAT SON OF A bytch LAID DOWN AND LET THEM STEAL A SUPREME fukkING COURT NOMINATION :damn:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I don't want to sound callous, but... So. Countries do horrible shyt every day. Police officers murder how unarmed black men, women, and children. And yet, we'd be up in arms if some other country invaded our country because of it. Now it's slavery and Mad Max Mondays every week because of it.

No, YT PEOPLE would be up in arms. If France decided to come and stand up for nikkas and all these social racial injustices we face, we would fukk with France heavy. Not the best argument.