It's crazy how white people forgot all about Bush when they mention Obama

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did he put any public pressure on Lieberman or any of the blue dogs? He had a great approval rating and won his campaign based on implied structural change.

There was plenty of public pressure on Joe Lieberman and the blue dogs, they didn’t care because they were getting money and were promised jobs from the drug and insurance companies. Same with alll the republicans that voted unanimously against it. Joe Lieberman in particular fought vehemently against it and then promptly quit the party afterward because he faced so much backlash because of it. To blame the lack of public option or single payer on Obama is disingenuous at best and idiotic at worse. Obama achieved what he could in the face of unprecedented obstruction and left us in a better position than before.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Are you being serious or exaggerating? You know there are presidents who owned slaves, raped slaves, featured white supremacy propaganda movies, pumped crack into black neighborhoods, and a whole bunch of other stuff right?
Obama killed 200,000 innocent middle easterners by remote control.... by what standard are we measuring what was worse?

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Also the only people that liked Bush were Neocons.... coli still doesn’t recognize the difference between neocons, trump cons, libertarians, etc.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
There was plenty of public pressure on Joe Lieberman and the blue dogs, they didn’t care because they were getting money and were promised jobs from the drug and insurance companies. Same with alll the republicans that voted unanimously against it. Joe Lieberman in particular fought vehemently against it and then promptly quit the party afterward because he faced so much backlash because of it. To blame the lack of public option or single payer on Obama is disingenuous at best and idiotic at worse. Obama achieved what he could in the face of unprecedented obstruction and left us in a better position than before.
I told ya'll TLR nikkas aren't aware of shyt

See? This shyt was what? Less than a decade ago?

That means nikkas weren't paying attention THEN, which is why we're in this situation NOW, and they STILL not paying attention
Obama killed 200,000 innocent middle easterners by remote control.... by what standard are we measuring what was worse?
You are literally in a thread centered around the criticism of Obama that ignores the actions of George W. Bush

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I told ya'll TLR nikkas aren't aware of shyt

See? This shyt was what? Less than a decade ago?

That means nikkas weren't paying attention THEN, which is why we're in this situation NOW, and they STILL not paying attention

You are literally in a thread centered around the criticism of Obama that ignores the actions of George W. Bush
During the time of Bush, he was one of the most heavily criticized Presidents EVER... Thats why Obama won in the first place. The entire premise of the thread is untrue... John Stewart became rich as fukk off of criticizing Bush for 8 years....

The only people that cosigned Bush through thick and thin were Neocons... Traditional fiscally Conservatives hated him due to his government spending habits, which were historical, before Obama was elected...

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps

I'm confused, are you trying to say that the things I brought up are of less significance than your example?

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I'm confused, are you trying to say that the things I brought up are of less significance than your example?
No im listing something fukked up that Obama was apart of and asking you what is your standard of measuring what is worse?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
During the time of Bush, he was one of the most heavily criticized Presidents EVER... Thats why Obama won in the first place. The entire premise of the thread is untrue... John Stewart became rich as fukk off of criticizing Bush for 8 years....

The only people that cosigned Bush through thick and thin were Neocons... Traditional fiscally Conservatives hated him due to his government spending habits, which were historical, before Obama was elected...
Bush won TWO terms.

TWO

He was established as a bad President during the FIRST TERM. People wanted him out during the FIRST TERM.

And he was reelected.

All those other sub set classifications are cool in retrospect, but in the end, they all voted "R" for Republican. The End.

Phantum

Daps
No im listing something fukked up that Obama was apart of and asking you what is your standard of measuring what is worse?

Well the guy I was responding to said Obama was the worst president for black people, so I was specifically talking about things that were done to us as people living in this country.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Bush won TWO terms.

TWO

He was established as a bad President during the FIRST TERM. People wanted him out during the FIRST TERM.

And he was reelected.

All those other sub set classifications are cool in retrospect, but in the end, they all voted "R" for Republican. The End.
Winning Two terms doesnt mean anything, 76% of US presidents win their second term?(read that somewhere, but could be wrong)... That says more about the country's voters, than it does whether a President was "well liked"...

The average American dislikes Trump... He will still probably win a second term... Also, John Kerry was who he was running against? They were in the same Frat in college :dead:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Well the guy I was responding to said Obama was the worst president for black people, so I was specifically talking about things that were done to us as people living in this country.
Okay, you were just referring to who was the worst for 13% of the US population... Understood...

Phantum

Daps
Okay, you were just referring to who was the worst for 13% of the US population... Understood...

I mean.. Yeah since that's who I was responding to lol. Your example didn't include the other 87% so I'm not sure the point.