• Yes

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
I was on Morgan State campus tryna tell Negroes about Obama. Had signs and was soap box preaching about the smooth talking negro in a suit. Everyone drunk the Kool Aid except me it seemed. I was called c00n and even the lowest and most disgusting looking black women wouldn't have sex with me. My life was hard ..harder than my dikk...but I knew I was right. I knew not to trust no mulatto ever. The Haitians were right...don't put a mulatto.in power.

And you thought that was cause of your political beliefs :troll:

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
i was trying to find the clip… but it was a clip from the 80s that had the same talking points. Baby boomers were downing generation X talmbal they’re lazy and entitled: generation X said the same about millennials. I think “gen z” is the next generation to be talked about for the next 10 years or so

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
us-wealth-by-generation-assets.jpg

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
us millennials got the shaft. starting HS right after Columbine. wearing ID's around our neck and lockdown drills. then 9/11 then the war, worried we might get drafted. graduating college during the recession. many of us have never been homeowners etc

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gen Z = is like their Gen X parents.....big impact on culture but no actual power to run shyt.

Millenials = like their Boomer parents....some impact on culture but A LOT of impact on politics, corporations etc.

Boomers have stuck around MUCH longer than previous generations....but we've actually gone backwards. There were 4 Boomer presidents: Clinton, Bush, Obama and Trump. Biden is actually from the Silent Generation.

Most likely either Biden or Trump wins the election again.

Gen X could fukk around and NEVER have a President if Millenials skip the line. Gen Z is gonna get X'ed.
The fact we have a president in 2023 from the silent generation sounds fukked up to me and should be illegal. Biden can’t even formulate a sentence properly when he is on the podium.

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
us millennials got the shaft. starting HS right after Columbine. wearing ID's around our neck and lockdown drills. then 9/11 then the war, worried we might get drafted. graduating college during the recession. many of us have never been homeowners etc
also had to deal with the worst women of all time

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Weird thread.

Growing up(born 94) all remember hearing was older ppl speak on millennials. Good and bad(mainly bad).

Older generations always talk about younger generations Good and bad(mainly bad).

Greatest Gen talked bad about Boomers, Silent Gen talked bad about X'ers so on and so forth.

Millennials were literally supposed to change the world(good or bad) but instead it seems like we pretty much just came and went.

:why:
  1. Millennials aren't a monolith. Most of us are/will be nobodies (relatively speaking) who will have little to no impact on the world
  2. Those Millennials who will (politicians, leaders, execs, scientists, inventors etc.) are still young and have time to make an impact
  3. Even then, some Millennials have already welded extraordinary influence on society: Zuckerbug, Mohammed Bin Salman, Edward Snowden, Kim Jong Un, Prince William, Rishi Sunak, Beyonce, etc.

Fast forward to present day, Gen x and even boomers seem to have more social clout than Millennials.

What does this even mean?:heh:

Gen Z seems to be everything people assumed Gen Y would be and are clearly the most polarizing generation yet.

Many Gen Zers are idealistic kids with big dreams, and just like literally every other generation before them, will come crashing down to earth once real life hits. :snooze: