• Yes

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
The best things that happened in the Gen Z generation is remote work (the migration leaving toxic jobs) and Chat GPT
:russ:

In the long run, this will hurt them more. It will make it easier for companies to Outsource and automate work.

There's a part of me that has considered the possibility of corporation not really being against WFH. That it is a bit of a ruse to get people into feeling as though they've won, right before they full the rug out from under their feet.

[For the record, I'm a big fan of working from home and am coming around to ChatGP. What concerns me is that we are so heavily focused on their use. What we need to push is policies that ensure it actually benefits the workers as well as the company I.e. give people more flexibility, work them less hard as opposed to sending more work to cheaper locations and employing less people.]

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Everyone knows millenials can't do shyt other than suck dikk

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Gen Z is the most cooked generation humanity has ever witnessed. Which is really not they fault.
i read this while admiring the lovely forest fires outside my window.:wow:

It seems like Boomers and Xers will die out before it gets bad, so its a shame millenials are just young enough to experience the world turning into a steam cooker.:pachaha:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
5llikl.png

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Daps
Gen Z = is like their Gen X parents.....big impact on culture but no actual power to run shyt.

Millenials = like their Boomer parents....some impact on culture but A LOT of impact on politics, corporations etc.

Boomers have stuck around MUCH longer than previous generations....but we've actually gone backwards. There were 4 Boomer presidents: Clinton, Bush, Obama and Trump. Biden is actually from the Silent Generation.

Most likely either Biden or Trump wins the election again.

Gen X could fukk around and NEVER have a President if Millenials skip the line. Gen Z is gonna get X'ed.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Gen Z killed Craft Beer and Smartphones. I'm mid 30s....I like that Gen Z is based in reality off the net. I knew something was off with millennials...could never buy into all of it. Whole foods this whole foods that...ughhh.

Gen-Z got no problem with fast food and regular beer and malt liquors. Millennials that were younger than me got snobby after college and the older millennials followed.

Internet wise Gen Z is trash....big trash!

Last edited: