It's crazy how 30+ years in, Nintendo is still widely and by far the best development House in the w

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s what give him his different “powers” and/or move set.

Mario has had powerups and different move sets since SMB in 1984
you go so hard for xbox thats done fukk all for the past 15 years but wanna hate on a publisher that continues to make games people enjoy. you are so full of shyt I could scream. from here on out im keeping my foot on ur neck till the xbox division has a classic hit. fukkin moron. 2023 is OnlyFrans vs MeachTheMoron season. tired of your bullshyt. im over it, just fed up with your nonsense. this is war.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you go so hard for xbox thats done fukk all for the past 15 years but wanna hate on a publisher that continues to make games people enjoy. you are so full of shyt I could scream. from here on out im keeping my foot on ur neck till the xbox devision has a classic hit. fukkin moron. 2023 is OnlyFrans vs MeachTheMoron season. tired of your bullshyt. im over it, just fed up with your nonsense. this is war.
:picard:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nintendo's innovation is crae crae

From hardware to games,

You literally don't know what you are going to get next. For instance, we all assume we'll just get a switch 2 or that Zelda with be BTOW2 but nintendo could drop a all digital machine or just a traditional console They have had one of those since the gamecube ( not counting the wii) The new zelda game could play almost nothing like botw2. We really just don't know.... Where as if we were getting another uncharted game or halo game... we pretty much know what to expect.

But yeah even if nintendo didn't create or start something, once they put there touch on it they crafted in a way that the masses loved it most of the time.
The thing that makes nintendo special is they keep the core of whatever a character is suppose to be and do or represent when making games and spinoffs, they don't even let you get to familiar with a particular playstyle or "way a character is suppose to play"
Even single mario game plays similar to maybe one or two before it, but also different. There are a few that are really similar with slight tweaks and changes but most of the time the tweaks are vast improvements and change the way you can play the game. Kind of like how you could put the sonic games in sonic and knuckles... still the same game technically. But it can be experienced completely different.
From the Nes to the Virtual boy, to the gameboy to the wii, to the 3DS to switch... From the Power pad to the Power glove, to the rumble pack and the wii motes and wii u tablet controllers.

There is no other company that has pivoted left and right like them With Sony and MS you know what you are going to get round about... a more powerful console that supports the current or latest tech.

So yeah Mario is jumping and getting power ups in every game. But its rarely done the same, and if it is it's usually paying homage to the og games that people want to play instead of world, galaxy and odyssey. They are responsible for two of the more popular genres as of recent with Arena fights and metroidvanias.

Nintendo really had the 1st big console "open world" game with zelda too. They had people shooting at there tv with the light, Nintendo had a handheld console that displayed 3d without 3d glasses... That did AR, and was touch screen:dead:

Like come on yall..

Microsoft nor sony have a track record anything close to that I give MS props and its the reason I enjoy them because why they really don't go left or right field with it, they push for the next generation of tech with there hardware, From HDMI 2.1 and VRR to including a ethernet on consoles when most people didn't even have high speed internet to a centralized hub for online play, to The Kinect and it's alexa like qualities.

Sony biggest contribution to gaming is the push to 3d gaming and breaking up nintendo's monopoly

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you go so hard for xbox thats done fukk all for the past 15 years but wanna hate on a publisher that continues to make games people enjoy.
First off this is lies. I have not hated on anything. You guys just can’t be honest.

If halo is the “same shyt” then zelda is too.

That’s the truth. Y’all wanna change your story and move goalposts depending on who made the game.

Zelda gets a stamina bar “OMG NINTENDO IS SO INNOVAITVE”

fukk outa here :mjlol:

you are so full of shyt I could scream.
You sound like a hoe :stopitslime:
from here on out im keeping my foot on ur neck till the xbox division has a classic hit. fukkin moron. 2023 is OnlyFrans vs MeachTheMoron season. tired of your bullshyt. im over it, just fed up with your nonsense. this is war.
Let’s go Onlystans i welcome your puny attacks. This isn’t gonna end how you think it will :ufdup:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nintendo's innovation is crae crae

From hardware to games,

You literally don't know what you are going to get next. For instance, we all assume we'll just get a switch 2 or that Zelda with be BTOW2 but nintendo could drop a all digital machine or just a traditional console They have had one of those since the gamecube ( not counting the wii) The new zelda game could play almost nothing like botw2. We really just don't know.... Where as if we were getting another uncharted game or halo game... we pretty much know what to expect.

But yeah even if nintendo didn't create or start something, once they put there touch on it they crafted in a way that the masses loved it most of the time.
The thing that makes nintendo special is they keep the core of whatever a character is suppose to be and do or represent when making games and spinoffs, they don't even let you get to familiar with a particular playstyle or "way a character is suppose to play"
Even single mario game plays similar to maybe one or two before it, but also different. There are a few that are really similar with slight tweaks and changes but most of the time the tweaks are vast improvements and change the way you can play the game. Kind of like how you could put the sonic games in sonic and knuckles... still the same game technically. But it can be experienced completely different.
From the Nes to the Virtual boy, to the gameboy to the wii, to the 3DS to switch... From the Power pad to the Power glove, to the rumble pack and the wii motes and wii u tablet controllers.

There is no other company that has pivoted left and right like them With Sony and MS you know what you are going to get round about... a more powerful console that supports the current or latest tech.

So yeah Mario is jumping and getting power ups in every game. But its rarely done the same, and if it is it's usually paying homage to the og games that people want to play instead of world, galaxy and odyssey. They are responsible for two of the more popular genres as of recent with Arena fights and metroidvanias.

Nintendo really had the 1st big console "open world" game with zelda too. They had people shooting at there tv with the light, Nintendo had a handheld console that displayed 3d without 3d glasses... That did AR, and was touch screen:dead:

Like come on yall..

Microsoft nor sony have a track record anything close to that I give MS props and its the reason I enjoy them because why they really don't go left or right field with it, they push for the next generation of tech with there hardware, From HDMI 2.1 and VRR to including a ethernet on consoles when most people didn't even have high speed internet to a centralized hub for online play, to The Kinect and it's alexa like qualities.

Sony biggest contribution to gaming is the push to 3d gaming and breaking up nintendo's monopoly
All these controller/hardware gimmicks were just that gimmicks that nintendo don’t even fukk with anymore.

Classic nintendo games are ruined for the future due to all nintendos “innovation”

For example the galaxy remake sucked on switch cause you don’t have those dumb ass waggle controllers anymore.

I’ll give you that nintendos thing is finding a new gimick for each hardware release.

If you want to call that “innovation” i guess i’ll let you have that :manny:

Software tho? naw. Nintendo is the safest of the big 3

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
you go so hard for xbox thats done fukk all for the past 15 years but wanna hate on a publisher that continues to make games people enjoy. you are so full of shyt I could scream. from here on out im keeping my foot on ur neck till the xbox division has a classic hit. fukkin moron. 2023 is OnlyFrans vs MeachTheMoron season. tired of your bullshyt. im over it, just fed up with your nonsense. this is war.
to MS' credit theyve copied nintendo the least. barely at all actually, for better or worse

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Well, I guess we'll skip the incredible innovations from the Nintendo DS and Wii and go straight to the Switch:

BOTW - open world Zelda, nothing I can say that hasn't been said on here 1,000 times. Completely reinvented the Zelda formula.
Mario Odyssey - Open world format, Cappy changed the focus to uses the various foes to explore levels with unique abilities.
Mario Maker 2 - Create your own Mario levels. First one was on the Wii U and thus flew under the radar.
Splatoon 2 - Completely unlike any first/third person shooter. First one was on Wii U and thus flew under the radar.
Pokemon Legends Arceus - Embraced open world game play, introduced new turn mechanics, allowed to catch Pokemon without battling
Nintendo Labo - No justification needed.
Astral Chain - Unique combat system and great puzzles. Brand new IP from Nintendo.
Cadence of Hyrule - Fighting to the beat of music

Beyond that, there are ton of Switch games developed by Nintendo that were great games even if they weren't incredibly innovative:

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Smash Ultimate
FE Three Houses
Luigi's Mansion 3
AC: New Horizons
Xenoblade Chronicles 3
Metroid Dread
Loz Link's Awakening
DKC Tropical Freeze (game's fukking hard)
Luigi's Mansion 3
Kirby Star Allies
Kirby & The Forgotten Land
Pikmin 3
Captain Toad.

Come on man..how are you going to say these are the same games over and over. Reserve that criticism for COD/Madden/2K.

You sound like someone who only plays Nintendo games. Looking like an Apple fan who thinks every new feature of the iPhone is brand new.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

:gladbron:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Imagine being a xbot stan :scust:
When you could be a Nintendo and/or Sony stan :wow:
Best of both worlds :banderas:
But some want the harder path by continuing to bask themselves in dog shyt

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Imagine being a xbot stan :scust:
When you could be a Nintendo and/or Sony stan :wow:
Best of both worlds :banderas:
But some want the harder path by continuing to bask themselves in dog shyt

A lot of people attribute struggle to success, a big problem in our community :francis:

the game community that is :troll: