Its been so long since a pokemon game gave you this feeling of despair in Red/Blue/Yellow

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
I was an adult by then, but even the Pokemon Black story with the villains releasing all Pokemon kinda creeped me out.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Don’t forget the other battle we was fighting too. Im talking bout the battles with batteries dying. remember having to pillage batteries from remotes and shyt till I could get some money and go to the store.

Gameboy Advance was the worst with this. That thing ran through so many sets of Energizer batteries. Pus if you didn't have the light attachment you were not playing it under certain conditions.

Progress wiped out because the energizer bunny has it's energy stolen by a leeching handheld.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
full

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Facts, I was in there with a charizard and legendaries fighting for my life. Thought I was gonna steam roll those fukkers.
that was your issue. blastoise with hydro pump washes pretty much anyone

i didnt have much of an issue with the elite 4/gary to be honest.

catching mewtwo was hard a fukk though

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Don’t forget the other battle we was fighting too. Im talking bout the battles with batteries dying. remember having to pillage batteries from remotes and shyt till I could get some money and go to the store.
:mjcry: that shyt was the fukking worst
Playing and then the screen would fade away and had to try to get batteries from wherever in the House. My pops was hiding the remotes from us :dead:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Or how about when you get hit with

Charizard used flamethrower
"Not very effective..."
*Onlyx loses 80% of his health*

:francis:

Or how you would just start missing all of your attacks when fighting the last pokemon on their roster. The Nintendo rubberband AI/ catch up feature hit hard during the Elite 4 and Red battles.

And speaking about Red, that nikka was cold as shyt.:banderas: His spite was identical to yours but his hate was twisted back and the music stopped when you approached. All he said was "....." and yall scrappin. Top 5 gaming experiences in my life. Especially since I had no idea what was happening.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Or how about when you get hit with

Charizard used flamethrower
"Not very effective..."
*Onlyx loses 80% of his health*

:francis:

Or how you would just start missing all of your attacks when fighting the last pokemon on their roster. The Nintendo rubberband AI/ catch up feature hit hard during the Elite 4 and Red battles.

And speaking about Red, that nikka was cold as shyt.:banderas: His spite was identical to yours but his hate was twisted back and the music stopped when you approached. All he said was "....." and yall scrappin. Top 5 gaming experiences in my life. Especially since I had no idea what was happening.
That suprise on Gold was :wow:
I was like HOLY fukk :damn: THATS ASH!
fukkING PIKACHU LVL 81 :damn:
Got my ass washed the first time by him :dead:

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I forget the name of the Boss but that Sun and Moon pokemon during the first dual battles was hell for me

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
When the gameboy advance SP came out :wow:

Being able to charge and not have to be searching for batteries.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
bruh the first time I got my ass whooped by the elite 4 my whole relationship with pokemon as a franchise changed :russ: all the lil homies that were there for the journey? friendship over

im rolling with charizard and 5 goons from this day forward :stopitslime: yal get ONE potion each and that's it too