Its been so long since a pokemon game gave you this feeling of despair in Red/Blue/Yellow

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Like you busted your ass through the indigo plateau went through the Elite 4 and like me got your ass handed quick :dead: multiple times so you had to go back to the drawing board/grind a lil more multiple times :beli:

Then you finally did it you beat the elite 4 by the skin of ya ass:gladbron: and they tell you it ain’t finished :mjtf: like wtf you mean I used all my potions and elixirs to beat this shyt wtf

Then

:wtf:
God damn man this broke me when I was a kid the first time I played pokemon
This the type of despair I yearn for

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I'm guessing my set was trash because I barely escaped that feel for Pokemon Pearl. managed to win with that struggle move you get when you exhaust all your moves.
Damn the only time I had to use that was when I was fighting Brock in Yellow when I was a kid and was left with my metapod vs his Onyx
I won though but it was long as hell :dead:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Damn the only time I had to use that was when I was fighting Brock in Yellow when I was a kid and was left with my metapod vs his Onyx
I won though but it was long as hell :dead:

:mjlol:yah you gotta sit there with some strong patience and not even know if you'll be able to make it out with the W. I really didn't want to lose that fight.

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
I remember this shyt vividly. My pokebrehs took beatings all through the game but it was all for their development on some Yamcha gravity machine shyt. Victory road was nothing but the opposite for a young nikka. More like Ass Whooping Road :wow:
So many potions and antedotes were used that my team probably developed addictions.

Yall nikkas talking bout the elite 4. We could barely made it up the stairs to the indigo plateau after victory road. Then we proceeded to get smashed by the elite 4.. That damn Agatha and her ghost pokemon had a breh ready to commit that and go play star fox 64. Them ass whoopings made boys into a men word to Wanye, Shawn, Michael and Nathan.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I remember this shyt vividly. My pokebrehs took beatings all through the game but it was all for their development on some Yamcha gravity machine shyt. Victory road was nothing but the opposite for a young nikka. More like Ass Whooping Road :wow:
So many potions and antedotes were used that my team probably developed addictions.

Yall nikkas talking bout the elite 4. We could barely made it up the stairs to the indigo plateau after victory road. Then we proceeded to get smashed by the elite 4.. That damn Agatha and her ghost pokemon had a breh ready to commit that and go play star fox 64. Them ass whoopings made boys into a men word to Wanye, Shawn, Michael and Nathan.

:deadrose: you already know. doped to the max. if your Pokemon weren't Ash's Charizard after training and going toe to toe with Entei you wasted your time. And you pokemon have every right not to respect you anymore.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Cynthia's Milotic and Garchomp

:picard:

She kept me up at night. Health has a sliver left and she uses full restore. She the only trainer that EV trained her Pokémon. Milotic taking Thunderbolts from my Luxray and then bombing away on my whole lineup. Had Whitney train her on how to have a tank as your Pokémon

The other trainer that gave me hell was Lance. But we don't speak on that.

:mjcry:

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cynthia's Milotic and Garchomp

:picard:

She kept me up at night. Health has a sliver left and she uses full restore. She the only trainer that EV trained her Pokémon. Milotic taking Thunderbolts from my Luxray and then bombing away on my whole lineup. Had Whitney train her on how to have a tank as your Pokémon

The other trainer that gave me hell was Lance. But we don't speak on that.

:mjcry:
Don't forget Spiritomb's no weakness having ass eating up your already dwindled PP with Pressure and most likely not getting one shotted :francis:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

This sound was constantly going off during my elite four battles. The shyt is still triggering. Its so lound that nikkas would start laffing at you if they heard it across the room. It made you feel. And when you outta pp:mjcry: you just stood there waiting to die. Or when yall whole team get paralyzed/slept by one pokemon

Last edited: