It’s been 50 years since Britain left. Why are so many African judges still wearing wigs?

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt looks fukking retarted i mean straight up goofy,
full

forget about colonial traditions, I'd be feeling some type of way if I had to wear that
8291-3c61ba5ec118b456f32c698f0841be66.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Ethiopia has no official language and was created by Africans not by the Berlin conference
I don't get why folks get about French but have no problem with English and Portuguese and Arabic being official languages for African countries :yeshrug:
There is nothing wrong with that IMO

A lot of African countries have multiple tribes with different languages with English being the central language that they communicate with each other.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love my African people but we have been afflicted by c00ns in the upper classes of society.

Wear the same shyt cacs wore when they were sentencing your heroes and soldiers to death because it looks distinguished yet this tradition stems from dirty cacs tryna mask their ugly. clowns
most of our nations were created for c00ns in order to support the interests of European aristocrats anyway.

its a travesty :francis:

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
On the list of problems that Black countries face, judges wearing wigs is # 123,456,789.

I'm Zimbabwean and I was going to say something along these lines. But its still lame that they cant let go of this. Probably mainly ego the (pomp and prestige associated with the get up).

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
shyt is pathetic.

Same with francophone African countries still having French as their national language even though French is irrelevant as a language worldwide
. In fact, if it wasn't for these francophone countries, French wouldn't really be considered an international language :scust:

Only the French, some Belgians, some Canadians and some West Indians still speak that shyt aside from the Africans. Very small group of ppl.

Dumbest post in this thread. Francophone countries are supposed to change a language they've been speaking for generations for what? for who? It makes zero sense.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
shyt is pathetic.

Same with francophone African countries still having French as their national language even though French is irrelevant as a language worldwide. In fact, if it wasn't for these francophone countries, French wouldn't really be considered an international language :scust:

Only the French, some Belgians, some Canadians and some West Indians still speak that shyt aside from the Africans. Very small group of ppl.

300million = a "Very small group of people" now? :dwillhuh: