I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
attention
connection
fame/props/notoriety etc
love

if they only had the internet back when Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy were kicking up dust

:whew:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Unless you are making money doing so, there is no point to completely advertise yourself online.

Sadly people often feel the need to voice their opinions on things even if they aren't really in a good position to do so

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Yea it does seem like you don't realize how many sociopaths you know or are even related to until you comb through a few twitter/fb feeds. I stay with the :merchant: face at some of the shyt people throw out there. Like ya'll have said tho, it's the hey look at me generation.

-P-

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I really don't have that problem but I got work people on it so I restrict their asses from some of my statuses talking shyt about the office :krs:

:pachaha: I thought I was the only one that did this. Facebook has plenty settings that people don't utilize so you can control who sees what on your friends list.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
MY CAREER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SOCIAL NETWORKING. I DON'T KNOW WHERE PEOPLE GET THAT FROM. I WORKED FOR GOOGLE AND NEVER HAD TO DO ANY BULLshyt LIKE THAT. I WISH AN EMPLOYER WOULD ASK ME ABOUT MY PERSONAL LIFE.

NO FACEBOOK, NO MYSPACE, AND NO BLACK PLANET. ANYONE I ALLOW TO TAKE MY PICTURE ALREADY KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THOSE SITES. I'VE NEVER UPLOADED MY PIC. I'VE ONLY EVER HAD ONE ISSUE ABOUT MY PICTURE. A FAMILY MEMBER'S BOYFRIEND TOOK MY PIC AND SAID HE WAS GOING TO PUT IT UP ON FACEBOOK. I ASKED HIM NOT TO DO IT. HE LAUGHED AND SAID HE WAS GOING TO DO IT ANYWAY. I KINDLY TOOK HIS PHONE AND CHUCKED IT INTO THE DETROIT RIVER. THEN I TOLD HIM HE WAS NEXT IF IT EVER SHOWED UP.

:dead: Now that's keeping it ALL THE WAY G...

I don't use any of that sh!t... I've even sent cease and desist letters to people that wanted to use my pix on their web sites...

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats why I dont tweet a lot and when i do its nothing personal. information is the most powerful thing in the world.you got people giving up million dollar ideas and all types of intellectual properties all for a couple retweets or lol replies.

between instagram and twitter you can know everything about a chick and have never met them. All you have to do is stage a "random" run in. Use all her information to your advantage, hit it and move on. While she thinks shes found the one cause "you really get and understand her"

LOL wow I actually did this before (thought I was the only one). There was this particular restaurant that this girl always hang out at (which I learned from her facebook). I googled the name of the restaurant and found its website. Her father runs the place and I got the address from the website.

Now we're friends (but she doesn't know that I sorta stalked her before meeting her). Kinda her fault for putting so much info out there (breaking up with her boyfriend, being a single mother, being obsessed with Beyonce, etc.)

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I have a cousin, twice removed, who works at the same job I do and stays making ridiculous post all day from work computers. He's 5'2', ugly, with beady-eyes and gets no burn from the females...at all.

Most of his post consist of either self-deprecating jokes, or observations about women which come off as anti-women. It's really sad and I hate the fact that while I only have a little over 100 people on my facebook (all of whom I actually know), he has 700 people on his facebook and 650 of them are from our Job.

He can't spell, has terrible grammar, and his jokes are the most corniest I've ever seen in my life. He ACTUALLY THINKS he's going to joke his way into some ass.

HR already warned him, yet he still does this shyt. He's 39 years old and completely thirsty. Any advice Coli?

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I have a cousin, twice removed, who works at the same job I do and stays making ridiculous post all day from work computers. He's 5'2', ugly, with beady-eyes and gets no burn from the females...at all.

Most of his post consist of either self-deprecating jokes, or observations about women which come off as anti-women. It's really sad and I hate the fact that while I only have a little over 100 people on my facebook (all of whom I actually know), he has 700 people on his facebook and 650 of them are from our Job.

He can't spell, has terrible grammar, and his jokes are the most corniest I've ever seen in my life. He ACTUALLY THINKS he's going to joke his way into some ass.

HR already warned him, yet he still does this shyt. He's 39 years old and completely thirsty. Any advice Coli?

JUST WAIT. OBVIOUSLY IF HR CAN'T GET HIM STRAIGHT, NOBODY CAN.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
LOL wow I actually did this before (thought I was the only one). There was this particular restaurant that this girl always hang out at (which I learned from her facebook). I googled the name of the restaurant and found its website. Her father runs the place and I got the address from the website.

Now we're friends (but she doesn't know that I sorta stalked her before meeting her). Kinda her fault for putting so much info out there (breaking up with her boyfriend, being a single mother, being obsessed with Beyonce, etc.)
This is some borderline creep shyt but still :ohhh: