Daps
Reppin
Power
@OhLawd are you a man or a woman ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Everytime I think of gettin back on FB I think about how much better the Coli is

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
The thing that's weirder for me is why people on anonymous websites show their faces. I mean, I understand why your face would already be on the internet cause of photobucket from a few years ago, or facebook, or tumblr, but why are you gonna post your pic on an online forum. People are ruthless, why subject yourself to that?

shyt boggles my mind.

Sadly, I expect that, in a few years, when I have kids, the fukking Google glasses will be legal and everyone will know who everyone is from one short meeting

Some of the worst exposures i've seen online have involved someone posting their photos.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:leon:

BJzW0ATCQAA-lwu.jpg:large

BJoAsBACQAAZIR8.jpg:large

BJlioiVCEAArYVS.jpg:large

BIE7VSACAAECdnC.jpg:large

:shaq:

:mindblown: committing suicide over an attention whore working at hooters, he must not have a father in his life.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Reminds me of this clown.

BGEQZPKCAAAL3wk.jpg:large
Always strapped ����. Not the one to play with

Dude literally documents everything he's doing and posts it on twitter.

Like, do you have any friends in real life :why:?

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Some broad was going in on her baby daddy on my facebook timeline the other day. The shyt had me :mindblown: & :russ: at the same time, because she was dumb enough to put her business out there like that.

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
I know a few people like that on FB and I always say "Their life, my entertainment"

This one broad I know, aired her whole business out on FB about her boyfriend cheating on her while she was pregnant and while in the hospital giving birth. Put pictures up of him and the other girl on dates, kissing and huggin. Talkin bout he was fukkin the other chick raw in their bed, etc. Had mad girls commenting and bashing men, saying "girl you can do better, etc." A few weeks later, she throwing up pics of him and her back together, talkin bout "my baby is taking me shopping today, love him...."

shyt is straight comedy. I can never take that girl serious ever again.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
fukk facebook and twitter, hearing broads at work put themselves on blast is MUCH funnier

stupid bytches brag about going to AC every week and losing damn near a stack each time WHILE having 3 kids, it's all I can do not to go in on them

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
a nikka i know got caught cheating on his girlfriend cause the genius posted pics of himsellf with the other girl on facebook........

the nikkas logic was his girlfriend wasnt his facebook friend so he didnt think she'd see them...............

people she knows are his facebook friends...........and the nikka has mad random facebook friends........

smh nikkas do the dumbest shyt man

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
Only thing I'm fairly open with regarding life is checking in spots and pics. I just had a dope trip to Alaska and checked in all over the place. :manny: