Its amazing how people broadcast their lives on the internet, lol

Daps
Learn to use your facebook settings and you won't have to worry about the wrong people finding out shyt. I have lists, restricted profiles and all of that on my FB. :manny:
Then again, I just post food and re-share photos.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Learn to use your facebook settings and you won't have to worry about the wrong people finding out shyt. I have lists, restricted profiles and all of that on my FB. :manny:
Then again, I just post food and re-share photos.

Or just don't post things that you'd have to worry about if the "wrong people" found out. :leon:

Daps
Or just don't post things that you'd have to worry about if the "wrong people" found out. :leon:

I really don't have that problem but I got work people on it so I restrict their asses from some of my statuses talking shyt about the office :krs:

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
The thing that's weirder for me is why people on anonymous websites show their faces. I mean, I understand why your face would already be on the internet cause of photobucket from a few years ago, or facebook, or tumblr, but why are you gonna post your pic on an online forum. People are ruthless, why subject yourself to that?

shyt boggles my mind.

Sadly, I expect that, in a few years, when I have kids, the fukking Google glasses will be legal and everyone will know who everyone is from one short meeting

I put my pics on the coli b/c I am starved for attention.
mysmilie_2902.gif

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
:leostare:

How is this possible?

Do you not have any friends or family?

Do you have a career?

MY CAREER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SOCIAL NETWORKING. I DON'T KNOW WHERE PEOPLE GET THAT FROM. I WORKED FOR GOOGLE AND NEVER HAD TO DO ANY BULLshyt LIKE THAT. I WISH AN EMPLOYER WOULD ASK ME ABOUT MY PERSONAL LIFE.

NO FACEBOOK, NO MYSPACE, AND NO BLACK PLANET. ANYONE I ALLOW TO TAKE MY PICTURE ALREADY KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THOSE SITES. I'VE NEVER UPLOADED MY PIC. I'VE ONLY EVER HAD ONE ISSUE ABOUT MY PICTURE. A FAMILY MEMBER'S BOYFRIEND TOOK MY PIC AND SAID HE WAS GOING TO PUT IT UP ON FACEBOOK. I ASKED HIM NOT TO DO IT. HE LAUGHED AND SAID HE WAS GOING TO DO IT ANYWAY. I KINDLY TOOK HIS PHONE AND CHUCKED IT INTO THE DETROIT RIVER. THEN I TOLD HIM HE WAS NEXT IF IT EVER SHOWED UP.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
MY CAREER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SOCIAL NETWORKING. I DON'T KNOW WHERE PEOPLE GET THAT FROM. I WORKED FOR GOOGLE AND NEVER HAD TO DO ANY BULLshyt LIKE THAT. I WISH AN EMPLOYER WOULD ASK ME ABOUT MY PERSONAL LIFE.

NO FACEBOOK, NO MYSPACE, AND NO BLACK PLANET. ANYONE I ALLOW TO TAKE MY PICTURE ALREADY KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THOSE SITES. I'VE NEVER UPLOADED MY PIC. I'VE ONLY EVER HAD ONE ISSUE ABOUT MY PICTURE. A FAMILY MEMBER'S BOYFRIEND TOOK MY PIC AND SAID HE WAS GOING TO PUT IT UP ON FACEBOOK. I ASKED HIM NOT TO DO IT. HE LAUGHED AND SAID HE WAS GOING TO DO IT ANYWAY. I KINDLY TOOK HIS PHONE AND CHUCKED IT INTO THE DETROIT RIVER. THEN I TOLD HIM HE WAS NEXT IF IT EVER SHOWED UP.
:dafukk: nikka it aint never been that serious.

I was asking about career because LinkedIn is great place to network.

semtex

:)
Daps
bytch a freak cuhh :whew:

[ame]https://twitter.com/KennedyKumar/status/334808056846233600[/ame]

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
:dafukk: nikka it aint never been that serious.

I was asking about career because LinkedIn is great place to network.

I NETWORK JUST FINE WITHOUT ALL THAT. I DON'T EVEN LIKE TALKING TO PEOPLE ON THE PHONE. MY ONLY REASON FOR CONVERSATION THROUGH EMAIL IS TO HAVE A PAPER TRAIL FOR OFFICIAL BUSINESS IN CASE SOMETHING GOES WRONG.

ANYTHING I CAN DO ON A SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE CAN BE DONE ELSWHERE WITHOUT GIVING UP MY INFORMATION. PEOPLE CALL ME ANTISOCIAL BUT WHEN YOU LOOK ON THESE "SOCIAL" NETWORK SITES YOU SEE ALL THESE "SOCIAL" PEOPLE LETTING THE WORLD KNOW HOW MUCH THEY HATE OTHER PEOPLE OR HOW MUCH THEY LOVE THEMSELVES.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
My whole thing with the net is, if u post your pics everywhere from facebook, twitter, etc, etc.. u better be careful how u post also especially if u working from a company making good money..

i laugh at people with pics and they posting racist sh!t or my employer is a azz, etc, etc..

A girl at my work last year wrote how she hates her job

She had a bunch of folks on her fb from work and one person ratted her out.

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta