Its amazing how people broadcast their lives on the internet, lol

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I NETWORK JUST FINE WITHOUT ALL THAT. I DON'T EVEN LIKE TALKING TO PEOPLE ON THE PHONE. MY ONLY REASON FOR CONVERSATION THROUGH EMAIL IS TO HAVE A PAPER TRAIL FOR OFFICIAL BUSINESS IN CASE SOMETHING GOES WRONG.

ANYTHING I CAN DO ON A SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE CAN BE DONE ELSWHERE WITHOUT GIVING UP MY INFORMATION. PEOPLE CALL ME ANTISOCIAL BUT WHEN YOU LOOK ON THESE "SOCIAL" NETWORK SITES YOU SEE ALL THESE "SOCIAL" PEOPLE LETTING THE WORLD KNOW HOW MUCH THEY HATE OTHER PEOPLE OR HOW MUCH THEY LOVE THEMSELVES.

Nope, I just see that on here

None of this has to do with you acting like a picture of you on the Internet is sometime of real problem

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
I NETWORK JUST FINE WITHOUT ALL THAT. I DON'T EVEN LIKE TALKING TO PEOPLE ON THE PHONE. MY ONLY REASON FOR CONVERSATION THROUGH EMAIL IS TO HAVE A PAPER TRAIL FOR OFFICIAL BUSINESS IN CASE SOMETHING GOES WRONG.

ANYTHING I CAN DO ON A SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE CAN BE DONE ELSWHERE WITHOUT GIVING UP MY INFORMATION. PEOPLE CALL ME ANTISOCIAL BUT WHEN YOU LOOK ON THESE "SOCIAL" NETWORK SITES YOU SEE ALL THESE "SOCIAL" PEOPLE LETTING THE WORLD KNOW HOW MUCH THEY HATE OTHER PEOPLE OR HOW MUCH THEY LOVE THEMSELVES.

If your read this out loud in a screaming voice it's hilarious :russ:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Nope, I just see that on here

None of this has to do with you acting like a picture of you on the Internet is sometime of real problem

IT'S MORE OF A PREFERENCE THEN. ONE THAT I FEEL STRONGLY ABOUT. IT'S POSSIBLY THE LAST THING THE INTERNET DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT ME.

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
I hate having to tell relatives to take my picture down. They'll tell me they posted it after the fact. I was on the net years before most people, I know the dangers (lest we forget the times "the internet got real") but they don't get it. My visage has long been scrubbed off the net and I only use my real name for purchases/work.

Be careful, especially with message boards, I've seen people try to get others fired off their job and parents/family members sent inappropriate photos/messages on Facebook. There are a lot of immature people on the net who don't respect boundaries and the anonymity brings it out more than you would see it on the street. :yeshrug: Beside the fact that you don't need every relationship, mistake, and failure filed for the world to reference

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
IT'S MORE OF A PREFERENCE THEN. ONE THAT I FEEL STRONGLY ABOUT. IT'S POSSIBLY THE LAST THING THE INTERNET DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT ME.

:snoop:

I can't believe there are people that waste a minute of their lives worrying about something like this

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

:snoop:

I can't believe there are people that waste a minute of their lives worrying about something like this

Now that I think about it.... You have no idea if there are pictures of you on the Internet

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Its actually pretty sad the lengths of attention whoring these people go to. The look at me generation...NSA scandal doesn't mean shyt when we all volunteer everything in the first place.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
She go to ASU but got north cali area codes :shaq:

Yeah, she's from Lincoln,CA but goes to ASU.

Two months ago she was trying to decide if she should stay in cali or waste her dad's money on tuition at ASU.

Her dad owns a condo.

I know a lot about her just from looking at her twitter.

I don't think people realize that they're putting their business out there for everyone to see.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I have an uncle who's paranoid. He won't even make reservations at a restaurant and tell them his real name. LOL And that's just one thing he does.

Not saying you gotta go that far.

But I see people puttting their name, job, spouses name, and kids, on facebook and most importanty, GPS tagging their locations/checking-in wherever they go. :mindblown: