Its about time to EXPOSE Liquid & his merry c00nish men (Sponsored by XB1)

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
post one better for $600 :lolbron: im convinced you dont even know how to make a computer :lolbron:

:russ: I am convinced I hurt your feelings and pointed out that not only was that a trash setup but also shat on your ability to actually competently build a real gaming PC.....and I still don't believe you nikka :bryan:

Always know that I think that set up was fuking trash and overpriced.....:lolbron:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
if a thread's gonna do numbers, it shouldn't need to be stickied. I mean it was like the day before someone made a thread asking for a 'console wars subforum'. I made a few posts in that thread pleading to the idea that things should die down once both consoles release... so much for that

let the fukkery happen organically. it doesn't need any help
Mr. @Kodie keeps missing that point, so then he misses the even bigger point.
Kodie will agree with me on this. I personally think what Liquid did SHOULD be no big deal
And it would be if he was part of this community as opposed to him only trying to throw his weight around.
Like, if Liquid was a cool guy. Just being part of the fukkery. This would be a great thing.

BUT LIQUID ISN'T THIS COOL GUY :manny:

Far from it. And everytime he goes out his way? The excuse will be "Well courtdog did it" :dahell:
Then other sony fans violate and will use my name like its a get out of jail free card.
Meanwhile, if I sneeze the wrong way liquid is on my ass. Courtdog's Kennel and all this other bullshyt
I had so many threads moved because I simply wanted to discuss things like PSN. Even the thread title you changed that one day. Do you remember? Maybe you forgot, but what you CHANGED ended up being true

Don't hate me cuz I'm a visionary :damn:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
And look guys, I would love to have an XB1 right now to play.
But I'm a caring man. If you was gonna put money together to help send me an XB1?
While I appreciate the kind gesture, I think that money should go to Lardass so he can hire Hadeed

(*insert Hadeed jingle here*)

And SMH @ this thread now being stickied to make it seem like its equal opportunity in dis bytch :stopitslime:

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:russ: I am convinced I hurt your feelings and pointed out that not only was that a trash setup but also shat on your ability to actually competently build a real gaming PC.....and I still don't believe you nikka :bryan:

Always know that I think that set up was fuking trash and overpriced.....:lolbron:

:dead: getting your @Smooth3d on where you say one thing but cant prove it :lolbron:

should check me out in the PC thread :lolbron: I build great computers :umad: that was a high end budget PC, one you say is garbage (even though it can play any game on max settings now and in the future), say you can build one better, but when asked to, you cant :dead: because you know you cant :ufdup:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
:dead: getting your @Smooth3d on where you say one thing but cant prove it :lolbron:

should check me out in the PC thread :lolbron: I build great computers :umad: that was a high end budget PC, one you say is garbage (even though it can play any game on max settings now and in the future), say you can build one better, but when asked to, you cant :dead: because you know you cant :ufdup:

Where this thread at?

:patrice:

My computer looking very :flabbynsick: Right now

I got a 6870 and a i3 2125

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok

Cant and won't are two different things breh. I got what I want :win: