Its about time to EXPOSE Liquid & his merry c00nish men (Sponsored by XB1)

DF is BUSY

ididknotnothat.
Daps
Reppin
NYC
in.

on a side note, can somebody explain the :krs: in the first picture/part?
liquid said he flips them at $700 a pop, PS4 points out that the amazon invoice is only $501................. so?

isnt the $501 the price he paid amazon for the ps4? its not the "$700" price tag he flips them for.

im a bit :flabbynsick: today, i cant comprehend the first part ether, somebody explain

Kodie

Pro
Daps
Can I come in and say that of all the people that posted in that damn thread I was the only one that had full faith @PS4 would come through and crush the buildings? And that he did. Instead of having faith he would do that, xbots just wanted to preemptively defend him! Basically the xbots were convinced he was lying and were preemptively defending him before he got caught in a lie instead of letting him prove all the stanleys wrong. Remember this moment Court - out of everyone that posted in the thread, I was the only one that said you would prove the stanleys wrong :salute:

CC: @MeachTheMonster @Smooth3d @Hiphoplives4eva @Liquid @Fatboi1 @Rekkapryde @ExodusNirvana

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Can I come in and say that of all the people that posted in this damn thread I was the only one that had full faith @PS4 would come through and crush the buildings? And that he did. Instead of having faith he would do that, xbots just wanted to preemptively defend him! Basically the xbots were convinced he was lying and were preemptively defending him before he got caught in a lie instead of letting him prove all the stanleys wrong. Remember this moment Court - out of everyone that posted in this thread, I was the only one that said you would prove the stanleys wrong :salute:

CC: @MeachTheMonster @Smooth3d @Hiphoplives4eva @Liquid @Fatboi1 @Rekkapryde @ExodusNirvana

:comeon: didn't care whether he had an Xbox or not, I still don't. The only thing I spoke on was personal attacks being thrown around.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yup. He got all the suckers in this thread. ALL OF THEM.
I still don't have one :snoop:

I do, but I don't. Now comes that hidden layer :sadcam:

This system was sold, $750 to a person. He came by my house around 12:30, I showed him how UPS was on there way. Last time I talked to him in person was around 3.
I'm by my door, chillin. Even had it cracked just in case UPS wanted to do some bama shyt and drop it off without knocking
Once I peep UPS.com saying it was delivered and it wasn't? I'm like :patrice:
I go to UPS.com and I for some reason couldn't find the correct spot to inquire.
So I go to google, see others are having the same issues. One guy says he called up the Microsoft store (he ordered from Amazon) and that the MS store would have given him a system right then and there but they was sold out :leon:
I also learn that its better to go thru them than to go thru UPS because UPS would be more likely to give YOU some shyt about it than they would if Microsoft were to call them up to inquire (makes sense to me)

I take a few M$ avenues to find a solution, but the problem with Microsoft (yesterday at least) was they were swamped with calls on everyting. The wait on the phone was 2hrs according to the recording. At the same time I'm trying to talk to Xbox support online. I get pushed off to various other departments, none of them able to help. And whats worse, the phone call I was waiting on disconnects 1hr and 15min into the 2hr wait.
I call back.. the wait is now closer to 3hrs :mindblown:

I gave up, furious, called the buyer up and that nikka said I took too long. He copped one for $100 cheaper but thanks anyway :why:
That extra bread was gonna pay for my XB1. This morning some lady I never seen before knocks, drops it off
Says UPS dropped it off there.
How does UPS drop off an xbox one at a wrong address, not check, not have anyone sign :wtf:
There incompetence is my loss. Cuz now I couldn't sell it for $750 even with a game

I'm gonna have to send her back. So imagine the torture of reading all these reviews, all my friends on theres.
All the struggles on the phone for hours, online for hours, UPS, tweets, you name it. And now I'm assed out.
I'm about to go make some LUNNER (Tru Story)
Feel free now to laugh at my pain yet again coli :damn:

Kodie

Pro
Daps
I still don't have one :snoop:

I do, but I don't. Now comes that hidden layer :sadcam:

This system was sold, $750 to a person. He came by my house around 12:30, I showed him how UPS was on there way. Last time I talked to him in person was around 3.
I'm by my door, chillin. Even had it cracked just in case UPS wanted to do some bama shyt and drop it off without knocking
Once I peep UPS.com saying it was delivered and it wasn't? I'm like :patrice:
I go to UPS.com and I for some reason couldn't find the correct spot to inquire.
So I go to google, see others are having the same issues. One guy says he called up the Microsoft store (he ordered from Amazon) and that the MS store would have given him a system right then and there but they was sold out :leon:
I also learn that its better to go thru them than to go thru UPS because UPS would be more likely to give YOU some shyt about it than they would if Microsoft were to call them up to inquire (makes sense to me)

I take a few M$ avenues to find a solution, but the problem with Microsoft (yesterday at least) was they were swamped with calls on everyting. The wait on the phone was 2hrs according to the recording. At the same time I'm trying to talk to Xbox support online. I get pushed off to various other departments, none of them able to help. And whats worse, the phone call I was waiting on disconnects 1hr and 15min into the 2hr wait.
I call back.. the wait is now closer to 3hrs :mindblown:

I gave up, furious, called the buyer up and that nikka said I took too long. He copped one for $100 cheaper but thanks anyway :why:
That extra bread was gonna pay for my XB1. This morning some lady I never seen before knocks, drops it off
Says UPS dropped it off there.
How does UPS drop off an xbox one at a wrong address, not check, not have anyone sign :wtf:
There incompetence is my loss. Cuz now I couldn't sell it for $750 even with a game

I'm gonna have to send her back. So imagine the torture of reading all these reviews, all my friends on theres.
All the struggles on the phone for hours, online for hours, UPS, tweets, you name it. And now I'm assed out.
I'm about to go make some LUNNER (Tru Story)
Feel free now to laugh at my pain yet again coli :damn:
Your LUNNER always be mad late breh