Its about time to EXPOSE Liquid & his merry c00nish men (Sponsored by XB1)

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Can I come in and say that of all the people that posted in that damn thread I was the only one that had full faith @PS4 would come through and crush the buildings? And that he did. Instead of having faith he would do that, xbots just wanted to preemptively defend him! Basically the xbots were convinced he was lying and were preemptively defending him before he got caught in a lie instead of letting him prove all the stanleys wrong. Remember this moment Court - out of everyone that posted in the thread, I was the only one that said you would prove the stanleys wrong :salute:

CC: @MeachTheMonster @Smooth3d @Hiphoplives4eva @Liquid @Fatboi1 @Rekkapryde @ExodusNirvana
I never said he was lying? :what:

Kodie

Pro
Daps
I never said he was lying? :what:
I know but the only reason to be like "no no no, this thread shouldn't be made, nobody makes a thread about xyz not having a PS4" you are only protecting Courtdog if he's NOT GETTING an Xbox One and was therefore lying. If you believed he was getting an Xbone, then it would have made sense to let it ride so he could crush the buildings.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Can I come in and say that of all the people that posted in that damn thread I was the only one that had full faith @PS4 would come through and crush the buildings? And that he did. Instead of having faith he would do that, xbots just wanted to preemptively defend him! Basically the xbots were convinced he was lying and were preemptively defending him before he got caught in a lie instead of letting him prove all the stanleys wrong. Remember this moment Court - out of everyone that posted in the thread, I was the only one that said you would prove the stanleys wrong :salute:

CC: @MeachTheMonster @Smooth3d @Hiphoplives4eva @Liquid @Fatboi1 @Rekkapryde @ExodusNirvana

No you were not the only one breh. We're veterans of Courtdoglogy and he was WAY too "modest" in his replies. It's always a show with the dog and he rarely disappoints.

Just play along and enjoy the show 8 years strong and going

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I know but the only reason to be like "no no no, this thread shouldn't be made, nobody makes a thread about xyz not having a PS4" you are only protecting Courtdog if he's NOT GETTING an Xbox One and was therefore lying. If you believed he was getting an Xbone, then it would have made sense to let it ride so he could crush the buildings.
But then your giving Liquid a pass. That was the issue
What you are saying makes sense if you take the bigger issue out of context.
Liquid acts like this period. Does it so much, that he walked into this. But its the constant that is the issue
Its why others spoke up in that thread, and countless others.
Now that is clear, instead of putting any attention on that. You are deflecting that attention to others :smh:
No you were not the only one breh. We're veterans of Courtdoglogy and he was WAY too "modest" in his replies. It's always a show with the dog and he rarely disappoints.

Just play along and enjoy the show 8 years strong and going
I was modest because that is how my pockets are right now :patrice:
But there will be no modesty come Monday Night, Fed Ex :birdman:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
in.

on a side note, can somebody explain the :krs: in the first picture/part?
liquid said he flips them at $700 a pop, PS4 points out that the amazon invoice is only $501................. so?

isnt the $501 the price he paid amazon for the ps4? its not the "$700" price tag he flips them for.

im a bit :flabbynsick: today, i cant comprehend the first part ether, somebody explain
Courtdog's stupid so he got confused about something and overexcited about whatever he thought was the case, embarassing himself yet again. He does this all the time.

Figures courtdog would have a hat with an "L" on it.
shaq-laughing-gif.gif

Kodie

Pro
Daps
The Arcadium: where mods put out fires with gasoline :wow:
No lie this made me laugh

But then your giving Liquid a pass. That was the issue
What you are saying makes sense if you take the bigger issue out of context.
Liquid acts like this period. Does it so much, that he walked into this. But its the constant that is the issue
Its why others spoke up in that thread, and countless others.
Now that is clear, instead of putting any attention on that. You are deflecting that attention to others :smh:
Dude, that's just it... because that thread was stickied by him, you were able to son him too. But your fans were worried you weren't gonna win that battle on your own accord so they had to come in on their white horses and save you. SMH.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Dude, that's just it... because that thread was stickied by him, you were able to son him too. But your fans were worried you weren't gonna win that battle on your own accord so they had to come in on their white horses and save you. SMH.
No, thats a spin on what happened.
Liquid upped that thread to get at me. Point blank period. It wasn't friendly on his part, we don't interact with each other on that level. We should, but he put up a wall acting like he's holier than thou :manny:

For months, all he does is target me, try to silence me, has ran to BK and other mods asking for my head.
I'm cool with too many people here to not know whats going on behind the scenes (Tru Story)
So with all that, he ups the thread because he's a salty trick ass buster. Him doing that is why others was like "Liquid, now you doing this hoe shyt again"

You are giving him a pass and going "Whoever has a problem with it, didn't believe in PS4" and that, is bullshyt :ufdup:
Has nothing to do with me, everything to do with the MOD who has a known bias against anyone who likes an xbox.
And lets be reality here, who didn't think I'd get an XB1 asap? That was never a debate. So what is this about Kodie?
Him KNOWING, not thinking, but KNOWING I can't afford one right now. It wasn't a secret.
The first pic I posted was from the XB1 thread. He seen that, then thought he'd capitalize.

Unless you think I'm trolling when I say I gotta send that shyt back? I wish I was bruh :why:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

if a thread's gonna do numbers, it shouldn't need to be stickied. I mean it was like the day before someone made a thread asking for a 'console wars subforum'. I made a few posts in that thread pleading to the idea that things should die down once both consoles release... so much for that

let the fukkery happen organically. it doesn't need any help

Kodie

Pro
Daps
No, thats a spin on what happened.
Liquid upped that thread to get at me. Point blank period. It wasn't friendly on his part, we don't interact with each other on that level. We should, but he put up a wall acting like he's holier than thou :manny:

For months, all he does is target me, try to silence me, has ran to BK and other mods asking for my head.
I'm cool with too many people here to not know whats going on behind the scenes (Tru Story)
So with all that, he ups the thread because he's a salty trick ass buster. Him doing that is why others was like "Liquid, now you doing this hoe shyt again"

You are giving him a pass and going "Whoever has a problem with it, didn't believe in PS4" and that, is bullshyt :ufdup:
Has nothing to do with me, everything to do with the MOD who has a known bias against anyone who likes an xbox.
And lets be reality here, who didn't think I'd get an XB1 asap? That was never a debate. So what is this about Kodie?
Him KNOWING, not thinking, but KNOWING I can't afford one right now. It wasn't a secret.
The first pic I posted was from the XB1 thread. He seen that, then thought he'd capitalize.

Unless you think I'm trolling when I say I gotta send that shyt back? I wish I was bruh :why:
Man I'm too tired for all this right now (I already had lunner AND dinner) lol. I'll re-read this tomorrow.
if a thread's gonna do numbers, it shouldn't need to be stickied. I mean it was like the day before someone made a thread asking for a 'console wars subforum'. I made a few posts in that thread pleading to the idea that things should die down once both consoles release... so much for that

let the fukkery happen organically. it doesn't need any help
That's fair

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

Get out of here. No one was "convinced" he was lying. The entire reason people were upset was the PINNING of the thread. Stop spreading lies to make yourself feel good friend.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4