Its about time to EXPOSE Liquid & his merry c00nish men (Sponsored by XB1)

McPiff

#goat
Daps
ibjpesrdfpqyNO.gif

teacher

All Star
Daps
Mr. @Kodie keeps missing that point, so then he misses the even bigger point.
Kodie will agree with me on this. I personally think what Liquid did SHOULD be no big deal
And it would be if he was part of this community as opposed to him only trying to throw his weight around.
Like, if Liquid was a cool guy. Just being part of the fukkery. This would be a great thing.

BUT LIQUID ISN'T THIS COOL GUY :manny:

Far from it. And everytime he goes out his way? The excuse will be "Well courtdog did it" :dahell:
Then other sony fans violate and will use my name like its a get out of jail free card.
Meanwhile, if I sneeze the wrong way liquid is on my ass. Courtdog's Kennel and all this other bullshyt
I had so many threads moved because I simply wanted to discuss things like PSN. Even the thread title you changed that one day. Do you remember? Maybe you forgot, but what you CHANGED ended up being true

Don't hate me cuz I'm a visionary :damn:

i thought you was tryna expose him for him saying he's some big time flipper, supposedly it's a bunch of PS3's but we just see one being supposedly purchased....I think in one thread dude said he grossed 10K off HP touchpads....:dead:...how he do that and HP can't? :heh:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wait wait wait :what:

mmdkiq.jpg

your name really is COURTNEY? :what: i was just giving you a hard time, trying to feminize courtdog. jesus christ
2mdi69t.gif