It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Of course he was a steal. But the genesis of his entire offensive impact literally was established off the back of Steph drawing doubles in the 2015 finals. That's a fact.
Steph was already an all star and MVP before Dray was established established like that. That's a fact.

And no doubt Dray would be an impact player in a system like the spurs....but again, off the back of the true franchise player. And it's debatable if the impact would be the same. Or if he would even be a starter. Cuz Kawhi nor Timmy are guards.

Dray is a role player. An all time great role player, but a role player nonetheless. And a role player can never be the most impactful player to a franchises success. That's literally never happened. Even in your little pathetic attempt at a point with your draft analogy....in a hypothetical draft do over, he still wouldn't go higher than Steph. So that nullifies your argument just on the face.

And don't get it twisted, Dray the greatest defensive player I've ever seen, so I'm not tryna knock him. You just be having to get checked right quick cuz you on the sly be popping up here and there tryna rewrite the history cuz of your personal dislike of Steph. It's cognitive dissonance imo.

if i have a problem with Steph I'll state it, but now isn't the time though :manny:. And its not even dislike/but moreso calling out agendas.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
if i have a problem with Steph I'll state it, but now isn't the time though :manny:. And its not even dislike/but moreso calling out agendas.
I know your track record, but I ain't got the stamina Gil got to dig through your post history to address the first part of your statement. So I'll let that rock.

But lol at the bolded. The irony .
A 'healthy' Dray is the most important

There's no tangible evidence to support this claim. Therefore it's agenda driven inherently. In fact, there was an entire season it could've been proven , but, it wasn't.