It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
To be honest when you put up a good effort in a blow out offs kinda meaningless

moody will be good though
Floor for him is tyreke Evans
not nearly as bad as putting up shyt numbers in a blowout like D Lee and Weedpack

but yeah, moody will be a good player

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
:ufdup: if that draft is done over Draymond is a lottery pick. Ya'll always discrediting breh to hype up Steph. Now that Dray is on the slide cats want to act like breh wasn't the most pivotal piece on both sides of the ball making shyt easier for that choker Steph and non coaching ass Kerr.
Lol let that hate flow. Steph without Dray is still a Chris Paul type career, at worse; Dray without Steph is George Lynch.... respectfully

Daps

I realized this once Toronto went to that High school Box and 1 and Kerr had no plays to break it down
Tweet is ridiculous likely coming from a bytch that doesn't know shyt about hoops; merely getting in to voice an opinion heard in the echo chamber. One game doesn't mean anything. I mean, not only did we just see the Warriors compete with the Heat, but they actually beat them, all without Steph, Klay and Dray. The Celtics without those players would crumble to the ground if they had to play more games, which is happening right now with this Warriors team.

:manny:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Tweet is ridiculous likely coming from a bytch that doesn't know shyt about hoops; merely getting in to voice an opinion heard in the echo chamber. One game doesn't mean anything. I mean, not only did we just see the Warriors compete with the Heat, but they actually beat them, all without Steph, Klay and Dray. The Celtics without those players would crumble to the ground if they had to play more games, which is happening right now with this Warriors team.

:manny:
Exactly

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Lol let that hate flow. Steph without Dray is still a Chris Paul type career, at worse; Dray without Steph is George Lynch.... respectfully

Nah, any GM would tell you Dray was a steal in a draft, the Warrior fanbase was on his jock when healthy/in his prime. There are countless post noting how easy he made things for Steph and he was/is the defacto coach on the floor:ufdup:Breh would beast/easily win chips in a system like the Spurs, lol at George Lynch.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I’m sorry, but Steph is the entire culture. Kerr just happened to come in. This is an example of the blind leading the blind. Kerr’s a goddamn loser. His body language was bad all game. Him getting top 15 is pure unadulterated bullshyt

Mark Jackson's ship

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Nah, any GM would tell you Dray was a steal in a draft, the Warrior fanbase was on his jock when healthy/in his prime. There are countless post noting how easy he made things for Steph and he was/is the defacto coach on the floor:ufdup:Breh would beast/easily win chips in a system like the Spurs, lol at George Lynch.
Of course he was a steal. But the genesis of his entire offensive impact literally was established off the back of Steph drawing doubles in the 2015 finals. That's a fact.
Steph was already an all star and MVP before Dray was established established like that. That's a fact.

And no doubt Dray would be an impact player in a system like the spurs....but again, off the back of the true franchise player. And it's debatable if the impact would be the same. Or if he would even be a starter. Cuz Kawhi nor Timmy are guards.

Dray is a role player. An all time great role player, but a role player nonetheless. And a role player can never be the most impactful player to a franchises success. That's literally never happened. Even in your little pathetic attempt at a point with your draft analogy....in a hypothetical draft do over, he still wouldn't go higher than Steph. So that nullifies your argument just on the face.

And don't get it twisted, Dray the greatest defensive player I've ever seen, so I'm not tryna knock him. You just be having to get checked right quick cuz you on the sly be popping up here and there tryna rewrite the history cuz of your personal dislike of Steph. It's cognitive dissonance imo.