It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Daps
Great defense and the offense is functioning well too, just missed too many bunnies and Klay needs to get his head in the game. Other than him and Wiggins, everyone has been doing their thing. Draymond looks a lot better than the other night. Everyone will be happy to see the rotations tonight, surprise, surprise, it's with everyone available except for Steph. Who would've thought having a full* rotation meant you didn't need to keep playing guys at the end of the bench.

:lolbron:

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Poole's gonna cost you guys a lot of money to re-up. He's putting it all together right now despite that bozo @smitty22 and his bozo protests.

Daps
Draymond is pathetic offensively.
He's been creating a ton of looks on offense. What game are you watching? If you're talking about his lack of scoring, you're kind of missing the point about what he does everywhere else. Wiggins is the one who's pathetic offensively - no scoring, no playmaking, no communication, no nothing.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
He's been creating a ton of looks on offense. What game are you watching? If you're talking about his lack of scoring, you're kind of missing the point about what he does everywhere else. Wiggins is the one who's pathetic offensively - no scoring, no playmaking, no communication, no nothing.
I'm not gonna argue with you about Draymond. You're irrational when it comes to him. Good evening. :unimpressed:

Daps
I'm not gonna argue with you about Draymond. You're irrational when it comes to him. Good evening. :unimpressed:
I'm irrational? You only ever come in here to shyt on him at every opportunity you get. I take his game as a whole - I don't just single out his weaknesses when he's so impactful everywhere else. Good evening to you sir.

:unimpressed: