It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Daps
:umad: All of Twitter echoing my fact. I’ve been saying Kerr a bytch for a minute now.

u lucky that thread was deleted. Whole forum was cookin u :ufdup:
All of Twitter is NOT echoing whatever bullshyt you post. The fact you think some tweets from a few trolls is reflective of what’s happening says a lot about you. You were once posting tweets that said Steph should be giving Wiggins more touches as reason for why they lost a game. Twitter is a haven for hot takes, where people say shyt just to say it, and without any perspective of the bigger picture.

If you’re constantly using Twitter to back your basketball takes, quite clearly you shouldn’t be discussing the game in capacity.

Daps
@Don Homer

Have you ever taken a step back and realised the only posters to co-sign your takes about this squad have been trolls who’ve led the crusade in hating the Warriors over the years (one of whom just dapped your post of tweets), and the actual fans of this team constantly call you out for your bullshyt?

There’s something wrong with that picture.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
without Steph in the floor Draymond doesn’t even look like he belongs in the NBA

:ufdup: if that draft is done over Draymond is a lottery pick. Ya'll always discrediting breh to hype up Steph. Now that Dray is on the slide cats want to act like breh wasn't the most pivotal piece on both sides of the ball making shyt easier for that choker Steph and non coaching ass Kerr.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@Don Homer

Have you ever taken a step back and realised the only posters to co-sign your takes about this squad have been trolls who’ve led the crusade in hating the Warriors over the years (one of whom just dapped your post of tweets), and the actual fans of this team constantly call you out for your bullshyt?

There’s something wrong with that picture.

:mjlol: @Don Homer doesnt rock with me, but it still doesn't negate the fact he's been stomping you out.

Facts are facts. It is what it is.

Smitty Belafonte

All Star
Daps
:ufdup: if that draft is done over Draymond is a lottery pick. Ya'll always discrediting breh to hype up Steph. Now that Dray is on the slide cats want to act like breh wasn't the most pivotal piece on both sides of the ball making shyt easier for that choker Steph and non coaching ass Kerr.

Man I’m not shytting on Dray at all. BUT THE LAAT 3 years him on the court without Steph he does absolutely nothing on the court. He’s hand cuffed without Steph in the court

Daps
Man I’m not shytting on Dray at all. BUT THE LAAT 3 years him on the court without Steph he does absolutely nothing on the court. He’s hand cuffed without Steph in the court
Dray relies a lot on Steph, I mean, we all know that, but more so, he only gets up for high stakes situations (which is why I have no doubt he'll bring his A-game in time for the playoffs), which is mostly down to him knowing the limitations of his body. He just doesn't have it anymore to push through an entire regular season playing at that high level. He's already missed two months this season because of his back from all the wear and tear over the years.

Robbo

All Star
Daps
Yep. He a superstar, I expect a superstar effort.

I'm assuming you're a young dude.. early to mid 20s maybe? If so.. I get it.. I was kinda this way back with the Arenas/Richardson/Murphy Era Warriors.. but without the superstars.