It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just like you said there's nothing wrong with Wiseman and they should be playing him? You don't know shyt.

:unimpressed:
As I’ve said before, that speaks to the poor quality of the Warriors medical staff than anything else. If he can’t play more than 2 G-League games without a knee issue causing him to sit the rest of the season, he wasn’t ready to play in the first place.

There’s nothing wrong with Moody. Kerr just isn’t playing him because he’s never been good integrating young or inexperienced players. All of his success with rotations comes on accident due to him being forced to play someone due to injury.

Kerr is a shyt coach. Steph Curry is his “system”. The team will be better off moving on from him and Draymond this summer.

Daps
doesnt change the fact that i'm right about Kerr, and his historically bad record without one Stephen Curry.
I don't know how you managed to do it but you've been wrong every step of the way about this team. The amount of dumb shyt you post isn't lost on everyone in this thread. I ain't the only one who's called you out on it.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I don't know how you managed to do it but you've been wrong every step of the way about this team. The amount of dumb shyt you post isn't lost on everyone in this thread. I ain't the only one who's called you out on it.
and yet you get called out every other day for your takes. :sas2:

women lie, men lie, numbers dont
Steve Kerr NBA Coaching Record Without Steph Curry | StatMuse

Kerr literally cant coach a system unless steph morphs the opposing defense. As soon as Curry retires, that cac better make sure he retires immediately cuz he's gonna get exposed something fierce :picard:

Last edited:
Daps
As I’ve said before, that speaks to the poor quality of the Warriors medical staff than anything else. If he can’t play more than 2 G-League games without a knee issue causing him to sit the rest of the season, he wasn’t ready to play in the first place.

There’s nothing wrong with Moody.
Let me get this straight - you’re of the opinion that the medical staff in the handling of injuries has been poor, where Wiseman returned from a knee injury only to need to sit out the rest of the season, when you were initially of the opinion there wasn't anything wrong with him, then why are you so convinced that there's nothing wrong with Moody? Draymond is back from his back injury and still being managed, yet you're of the opinion there is something wrong with him (you said he'd never be the same and that it was all downhill from that point forward).

You see how nothing you say ever adds up?
Kerr just isn’t playing him because he’s never been good integrating young or inexperienced players.
Not only is this a lie, but coaches who're trying to contend every season aren't expected to integrate young/inexperienced players. Why then hold Kerr to that standard where needs to? What talented young player has performed badly on this team only to go somewhere else and be better?

You’re the same dude who said Kerr was holding back Eric Paschall (and that he should replace Draymond) only for him to get traded to Utah where he sits at the end of the bench barely getting any gametime because he’s a bum.

You’re the same dude who said Draymond shouldn’t even be in the league and would be a bench player on every other team, and yet somehow Kerr has built a dynasty with him being one of the most important pieces. How could that possibly be if Kerr wasn’t coaching shyt?
Kerr is a shyt coach. Steph Curry is his “system”. The team will be better off moving on from him and Draymond this summer.
You wouldn’t possibly know if he was a shyt coach or not, because you don’t know shyt about coaching. You’ve been beating this drum for years now and you twist yourself into knots okf contradictions along the way. You once argued Terry Stotts was a superior coach when the Warriors ran a train on the T’Blazers in the ‘16 playoffs when Steph only played 1-2 games, where Draymond was looking like the best player on the floor.

Every great coach has a system that is built around great players. Where would Pop be without Duncan? Where would Phil be without MJ, Kobe and Shaq? How would they be perceived and what would they have accomplished without those players? What have those coaches done when they were coaching those players?

Daps
no one can verify you're a black man.
@Serious
And if you are (which you AREN'T, that makes you an incredible c00n)
See, now, this is the problem with you. You seem to think I’m simply defending Kerr on some Massa shyt, when all I’m doing is getting you to focus on the actual problems with this team. You know the same way I tried to get you to stop blaming Steph and focus on the actual problems (or did you erase all those exchanges from your memory?). Steph and Kerr aren’t and have never been the problem; they’re the reason why this team has had the success they’ve had. I could give a fukk about them personally. I only ever argue for shyt that happens on the floor. Steph is a God-fearing cat who sings songs from Hamilton - under no circumstances would I ever fukk with someone like that in my real life. But all those rocks in your head couldn’t make that connection even when I told you multiple times to stop complaining about irrelevant shyt and matters where players/coaches aren’t to blame.