It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s inexcusable the front office put this sorry excuse of a roster out on the court this season. They didn’t learn from last year surrounding Steph and Dray with the bare minimum hoping the system could work miracles.
Stop it. This roster tonight is far better than the Wizards without Beal and Kuzma. It’s poor coaching. Feel bad for Steph that his prime will be wasted by such ineptitude.

Daps
You know what I meant bro read the shyt again.. I was asking why Kerr wasn’t playing Klay.. it was an obvious typo.. why would I ask why Kerr is playing Klay?
Except Klay has played 9-10 minutes of the 4th. What the fukk are you talking about? Is Klay supposed to play the entire quarter? Y’all blame Kerr for the most ridiculous shyt.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Except Klay has played 9-10 minutes of the 4th. What the fukk are you talking about? Is Klay supposed to play the entire quarter? Y’all blame Kerr for the most ridiculous shyt.
When I typed that Klay wasn’t in the game…. When he subbed Klay, Kerr bought in Wiggins instead of subbing Lee out lol

Daps
Stop it. This roster tonight is far better than the Wizards without Beal and Kuzma. It’s poor coaching. Feel bad for Steph that his prime will be wasted by such ineptitude.
Kuminga going 0-5, Poole doing his best to shoot the team out of the game, Dray half-assing it in combination with his back still not being right isn’t on the coach. KCP going 8-8 from the field and Kispert scoring 25 points ain’t got shyt to do with the coach either.

You’re a silly troll who manipulates everything into blaming Kerr. Why do you think anyone takes you seriously other than that other silly troll in here?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The front office isn’t bad because of the talent they chose; it’s bad because of the max contract they gave Draymond Green on the downside of his career, therefore limiting the pool of talent available to them
Nahhhhhh bro….. FO wasted time all season bringing Weisman along instead of recognizing the deficiencies in our front court and grabbing a quality big off a trade or buyout.. Cousins, thompson, etc was available and yet they watched all season of us getting handled in the paint and did NOTHING… This is all on the FO

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kuminga going 0-5, Poole doing his best to shoot the team out of the game, Dray half-assing it in combination with his back still not being right isn’t on the coach. KCP going 8-8 from the field and Kispert scoring 25 points ain’t got shyt to do with the coach either.

You’re a silly troll who manipulates everything into blaming Kerr. Why do you think anyone takes you seriously other than that other silly troll in here?
If you don’t think KCP and Kispert going off, (the two best shooters on their roster tonight) with no adjustment to the defense or special attention to them has nothing to do with coaching, I don’t know what to tell you.

Daps
When I typed that Klay wasn’t in the game…. When he subbed Klay, Kerr bought in Wiggins instead of subbing Lee out lol
Surely you didn’t expect Klay to play the entire 4th? This is just another prime example of y’all looking for reasons to blame Kerr.

On a related note: Everyone talking about Kerr needing to give the keys to Poole, well he had them keys tonight and did his damn best to drive the car off the cliff. But I suppose him missing open shots and forcing shots is Kerr’s fault, right?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Surely you didn’t expect Klay to play the entire 4th? This is just another prime example of y’all looking for reasons to blame Kerr.

On a related note: Everyone talking about Kerr needing to give the keys to Poole, well he had them keys tonight and did his damn best to drive the car off the cliff. But I suppose him missing open shots and forcing shots is Kerr’s fault, right?

who’s blaming Kerr? Don’t put words in my post B…. Dubs had a lil momentum when Kerr sat Klay for Wiggins and Wiz kept us at bay after that.. I didn’t blame the loss on Kerr

Also Poole’s shot was off.. dude been shooting 47% for the entire month give him some slack folk have off nights