It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Daps
Is there a reason Moody didn't play tonight?
Like did he have a g league game or something? (Sorry I don't know if the g league season is still going or not)
nope. kerr just didnt play him. Kerr's been fukking up the development of young players for years
Well damn. I don't really see the logic in not getting a player like Moody more reps when you're already down players.
because he likes D Lee, and he "trusts" him

No matter how many open shots he misses
no matter how many times he gets cooked on D
no matter how many rotations he misses/is late on

Kerr is a dumb white man
Don’t fall for @Don Homer’s bullshyt.

The reason why Moody didn’t play is because he’s been dealing with a shoulder injury that he suffered against the Celtics a week back when he exited the game and didn’t return. He then missed the following game and then has had a couple of games with minimal gametime. I’d imagine the coaching and medical staff don’t want to push him and/or he’s not right to play the minutes he did prior to the injury. They’ve been managing guys with injuries throughout the entire season. It’s not because Kerr is holding them back. The team has kept everyone in the dark about all the injuries it seems. It’s been a theme all season. Wiseman’s situation has been the anchor of it.

Last edited:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Don’t fall for @Don Homer’s bullshyt.

The reason why Moody didn’t play is because he’s been dealing with a shoulder injury that he suffered against the Celtics a week back when he exited the game and didn’t return. He then missed the following game and then has had a couple of games with minimal gametime. I’d imagine the coaching and medical staff don’t want to push him and/or he’s not right to play the minutes he did prior to the injury. They’ve been managing guys with injuries throughout the entire season. It’s not because Kerr is holding them back. The team has kept everyone in the dark about all the injuries it seems. It’s been a theme all season. Wiseman’s situation has been the anchor of it.

since that tweet he played in ORL and started vs the Heat. fukk outta here. in that timespan, He was day-to-day 8 days ago, he interviewed and said he was good to go, and has been cleared. Kerr is an idiot. Your precious white (which is 100% the reason you stan him so hard) coach decided to play Damion Lee bc he had his first good game in nearly all of 2022 vs the Heat. And it was rewarded with him missing every shot he took that wasnt a layup, and getting spun like a top when defending trae young

Last edited:
Daps
since that tweet he played in ORL and started vs the Heat. fukk outta here
I already said that in my post. And just because he’s played since doesn’t mean the injury hasn’t flared back up, or they didn’t give him a run to see how he’d get through a game. Why unnecessarily play a rookie if he’s got an injury? Next thing you’ll be blaming Kerr for him playing him and he ends up reaggravating the injury and ends up on the sidelines, indefinitely.

He only played five minutes against the Magic (going scoreless), and 17 minutes against the Heat going 0-4 from the field (scoreless, once again) - its fair to say that he isn’t quite right. Prior to his injury, he was getting 20, 30 minute games, why do you then assume Kerr would then just not play him, and not use your brain that it might, just might, have something to do with his injury? Especially given the fact Otto, GP2, Iggy etc have all had DNPs because of injury management? It’s the course the Warriors have taken this season with injuries.

You get the fukk outta with your agenda.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I already said that in my post.

He only played five minutes against the Magic (going scoreless), and 17 minutes against the Heat going 0-4 from the field (scoreless, once again) - its fair to say that he isn’t quite right. Prior to his injury, he was getting 20, 30 minute games, why do you then assume Kerr would then just not play him, and not use your brain that it might, just might, have something to do with his injury? Especially given the fact Otto, GP2, Iggy etc have all had DNPs because of injury management? It’s the course the Warriors have taken this season with injuries.

You get the fukk outta with your agenda.
I already answered that. he played Damion lee over him bc the bum had a fluke game vs the Heat. Let it go, ur precious white man made the wrong decision. "Agendas", nikka please. This is an internet forum. no1 gives a fukk in the grand scheme. The cac is mid

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin whenever any white man is criticized
calvin-candie-django-unchained.gif

And even this isnt 100% accurate, because Sam Jackson is black, and Gil isnt :sas2:

Daps
I already answered that. he played Damion lee over him bc the bum had a fluke game vs the Heat. Let it go, ur precious white man made the wrong decision. "Agendas", nikka please. This is an internet forum. no1 gives a fukk in the grand scheme. The cac is mid
Why do you act like you’re privy to what happens behind closed doors? Do you know the full extent of his injury and how the coaching and medical staff are choosing to handle it?

You do have an agenda and it’s using everything you can to blame Kerr for shyt he isn’t even guilty of. If a player doesn’t get any gametime it must be because Kerr is holding them back and not using your head that there could be a million other reasons that you’re not willing to entertain. Same shyt with that other clown ass nxgga who was crying about GP2 not playing more minutes.

Daps
Same shyt with Draymond, just because he was cleared to return from his back injury, doesn’t mean it won’t flare up again or limit him going forward.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Why do you act like you’re privy to what happens behind closed doors? Do you know the full extent of his injury and how the coaching and medical staff are choosing to handle it?

You do have an agenda and it’s using everything you can to blame Kerr for shyt he isn’t even guilty of. If a player doesn’t get any gametime it must be because Kerr is holding them back and not using your head that there could be a million other reasons that you’re not willing to entertain. Same shyt with that other clown ass nxgga who was crying about GP2 not playing more minutes.
1. yeah, no black person types "nxgga", or types "muh-fukkas"

2. Everyone knows Kerr likes to play dumbass games with his players. Unnecessarily, also

Daps
1. yeah, no black person types "nxgga", or types "muh-fukkas"
You’re a cotdamn cornball who’s acting out, trying to spin this shyt back at me after I called you out for your Simpsons username and Avi. There are multiple posters on this board who can testify to who I am, who can say the same about you?
2. Everyone knows Kerr likes to play dumbass games with his players. Unnecessarily, also
And everyone in here knows you're an emotional clown who goes around complaining and bytching about someone different from week-to-week.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
You’re a cotdamn cornball who’s acting out, trying to spin this shyt back at me after I called you out for your Simpsons username and Avi. There are multiple posters on this board who can testify to who I am, who can say the same about you?

And everyone in here knows you're an emotional clown who goes around complaining and bytching about someone different from week-to-week.
and everyone knows you like to cape for white man, as a cac yourself

doesnt change the fact that i'm right about Kerr, and his historically bad record without one Stephen Curry.