It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
At least Klay is finally coming into form… I’m good with the 3seed…

Yeah the hot start to begin the season spoiled us. Taking the 3rd seed after not making the playoffs last year is progress.
Season not over yet. We play the suns and grizzlies b2b, which is why we need to win these games. High key, we shoulda gone 4-0 across this stretch, or 3-1 at the worst

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
Season not over yet. We play the suns and grizzlies b2b, which is why we need to win these games. High key, we shoulda gone 4-0 across this stretch, or 3-1 at the worst
Unless we go 7-1 along with the grizzlies going 2-6 over the last 8 games the 2nd seed is not happening.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Unless we go 7-1 along with the grizzlies going 2-6 over the last 8 games the 2nd seed is not happening.
we arent getting that 2 seed. What's funny is we'd have 50 wins if we won tonight and beat the orland magic and spurs like we were supposed to. :snoop:

I'm saying we need to hold onto that 3 seed. Warriors (specifically Draymond) keep talking that "it doesnt matter what seed we get, we getting a championship" like it's that simple. Same shyt the Clippers did 2 years ago. Never built true chemistry with their players, and went into the playoffs believing their own hype

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
we arent getting that 2 seed. What's funny is we'd have 50 wins if we won tonight and beat the orland magic and spurs like we were supposed to. :snoop:

I'm saying we need to hold onto that 3 seed. Warriors (specifically Draymond) keep talking that "it doesnt matter what seed we get, we getting a championship" like it's that simple. Same shyt the Clippers did 2 years ago. Never built true chemistry with their players, and went into the playoffs believing their own hype
What’s crazy is it’s still very possible to fall to the 6th seed:francis:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
What’s crazy is it’s still very possible to fall to the 6th seed:francis:
we seriously gotta start finding ways to win. and Kerr gotta stop experimenting. that Kuminga at C bullshyt was unnecessary. Draymond gotta stop playing like shyt on BOTH ends of the court. Klay needs to be way more consistent. tonight was good, but he lost us the Spurs and Orlando games

Crazy how the ppl who are supposed to know how to win are hurting us the most

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
nope. kerr just didnt play him. Kerr's been fukking up the development of young players for years
Well damn. I don't really see the logic in not getting a player like Moody more reps when you're already down players.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Well damn. I don't really see the logic in not getting a player like Moody more reps when you're already down players.
because he likes D Lee, and he "trusts" him

No matter how many open shots he misses
no matter how many times he gets cooked on D
no matter how many rotations he misses/is late on

Kerr is a dumb white man

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I accepted a long time ago that Wiseman is a bust but I can't help but feel sorry for the kid.
He must be going through it on a mental level.

The blame lies with Lacob and his minions for essentially setting him up for failure. fukk them.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
I accepted a long time ago that Wiseman is a bust but I can't help but feel sorry for the kid.
He must be going through it on a mental level.

The blame lies with Lacob and his minions for essentially setting him up for failure. fukk them.
What did they do to set him up to fail, I'm confused by that? Kinda seems like they've actually been babying him, or are you saying that that's how they've set him up by pacifying him too much?