It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
Just got back our 2nd best player just to lose our best player :francis:. I hate to say this but without Steph shyt finna be ugly. Back when Steph was out in 2018 the offense led by Kevin Durant and Klay even they were struggling. Now no KD and a 1000000 shot tendency Klay, Jordan Poole and Wiggins is our only hope :mjcry:

Last edited:
Daps
All I know is.,.
All due respect, but you don’t know shyt. Your post is nonsense and spoken like someone that doesn’t even watch Heat games. And it’s funny how you keep on bringing up Spo and not any other coach. Kerr must be doing well if you believe Spo is the only coach who’s doing a better job up against the odds.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Just got back our 2nd best player just to lose our best player :francis:. I hate to say this but without Steph shyt finna be ugly. Back when Steph was out in 2018 the offense led by Kevin Durant and Klay even they were struggling. Now no KD and a 1000000 shot tendency Klay, Jordan Poole and Wiggins is our only hope :mjcry:
Relax bro… Dray will get Klay to his spots.. Klay just gotta move that’s all.. Poole will step up.. Last game of the season is April 15th and between now and then it’s about a total of 10-12 games… we win the next 5 games and we clinch a playoff spot and it will just be about seeding at that point… So from what they saying Steph will be back in time for the start of the playoffs..

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
All due respect, but you don’t know shyt. Your post is nonsense and spoken like someone that doesn’t even watch Heat games. And it’s funny how you keep on bringing up Spo and not any other coach. Kerr must be doing well if you believe Spo is the only coach who’s doing a better job up against the odds.
shyt, taylor jenkins is outcoaching him, too :yeshrug:. tyronn lue coaches circles around kerr

And ofc Monty has had multiple players in and out the lineup and they keep trucking. So yeah, Monty, Taylor, and Spo, and Tyronn lue are all
Better coaches than KKKerr

again, I'm not making fun of you. I'm talking about Kerr. ur mad as hell :umad:

Last edited: