It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
Wiseman looking huge:

:russ: I would be mad asf if I was Mulder. If I'm trying to make 15 man roster and showing you me getting worked by Nick Kerr

@Flight Wiggs finally trying to get that handle right. This same dude help Seth tighten his handle and has been working with DeMar DeRozan for several years on his ball handling.

hopefully, the summer work pays off for Wigs

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
:russ: I would be mad asf if I was Mulder. If I'm trying to make 15 man roster and showing you me getting worked by Nick Kerr

@Flight Wiggs finally trying to get that handle right. This same dude help Seth tighten his handle and has been working with DeMar DeRozan for several years on his ball handling.

hopefully, the summer work pays off for Wigs

watch that nikka still do the same fadeaway middy jimbo :aicmon:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Wiseman in Philly is a weird flex, but ok
Wiseman ain’t going anywhere, bigmoneygrip is in the minority of Warriors fans at this point that don’t realize how good Wiseman can/will be… But fukk all that, let’s talk about the post below that you made last season.

We'll see who has more wins this season. No cap, even with Steph, Draymond and Wisemen on your roster... The future looks grim for y'all.

Klay is not going eliminate all the issues the Warriors have, especially coming back from an ACL and achilles injury
This post is from last year, we finished the season with more wins than y’all. Do you want to make a ban bet this season on which team wins more games again ? Curry is a year older, the future should be even more grim right? :sas2:

Last edited:

khross415

All Star
Daps
Wiseman ain’t going anywhere, bigmoneygrip is in the minority of Warriors fans at this point that don’t realize how good Wiseman can/will be… But fukk all that, let’s talk about the post below that you made last season.

This post is from last year, we finished the season with more wins than y’all. Do you want to make a ban bet this season on which team wins more games again ? Curry is a year older, the future should be even more grim right? :sas2:

:pachaha: bruh i dunno how u be rememberin all this shyt , talk yo shyt tho

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Back on the court:

a55q6gs7vdl71.jpg

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s still crazy to me that the warriors could have and should have had LaMelo on that squad.