It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And we could’ve had Paul George over ekpe udoh. Get over it
That’s dumb logic….and a shyt comparison

that was a decade ago and the warriors were a bottom dweller, there wasn’t even a defined need for a team that trash. And back then you built squads from the inside out so a center made sense

the LaMelo miss was a year ago and the warriors were patching together a contender after losing KD and Klay. LaMelo was the perfect fit for that squad and everyone knew it except the warriors. The warriors thrived on small ball, why did they even bother with a center anyway… :russ:

This will go down as an all-time miss because LaMelo will be an every year all star and wiseman will be a role player.

If they can’t somehow trade for a star player then this draft miss will basically be what closed their window for good.

Last edited:

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps

that was a decade ago and the warriors were a bottom dweller, there wasn’t even a defined need for a team that trash. And back then you built squads from the inside out so a center made sense

the LaMelo miss was a year ago and the warriors were patching together a contender after losing KD and Klay. LaMelo was the perfect fit for that squad and everyone knew it except the warriors. The warriors thrived on small ball, why did they even bother with a center anyway… :russ:

This will go down as an all-time miss because LaMelo will be an every year all star and wiseman will be a role player.

If they can’t somehow trade for a star player then this draft miss will basically be what closed their window for good.​
get over it, it’s done. You can’t change it​

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA

If they can’t somehow trade for a star player then this draft miss will basically be what closed their window for good.
I can’t stand people that change history. Most mocks had the Warriors taking Wiseman, there was nothing controversial about the pick on draft night. The people that weren’t sold on Wiseman wanted the Warriors to trade back for players like Deni or Haliburton. If people knew he would be this good Minnesota would have taken him with the first pick.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
I can’t stand people that change history. Most mocks had the Warriors taking Wiseman, there was nothing controversial about the pick on draft night. The people that weren’t sold on Wiseman wanted the Warriors to trade back for players like Deni or Haliburton. If people knew he would be this good Minnesota would have taken him with the first pick.

I think Wiseman is gonna be a monster.

In 6

Last edited:

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
I think Wiseman is gonna be a monster.

I'm 6
Me too.. And I’m glad we have a young alpha male player like Kuminga. I think his aggressiveness in practice will rub off on Wiseman. No one wants to get bullied by a rookie. We already know Wiseman will be good shooter, he’s going to be a problem if realizes how physically dominant he can be in paint. A good sign is that he’s packed on so much muscle this off-season.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Earl and Klay. Why is this a sitcom waiting to happen?

wzYFOqx.jpg