It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
:hhh: why does this continue to be posted , this shyt got daps at that. Nobody wanted Steph gone people boo'ed because they still loved Monta it wasnt one or the other in fans eyes

I was one of the guys sad that Monta was gone, but understood:

I loved Monta...dude can just ball...

But getting rid of him was definitely addition by subtraction (as cliche as it sounds). We're a much better balanced team now...

I think there are too many losing seasons with Monta as one of (if not our) best player(s) to not recognize that we weren't going to win with the team the way it was constructed with him on it.

From the thread:

You will respect us...Official 2012-13 Golden State Warriors thread

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
:hhh: why does this continue to be posted , this shyt got daps at that. Nobody wanted Steph gone people boo'ed because they still loved Monta it wasnt one or the other in fans eyes

I guess you wasn't around then because The Warrior Fans and Sports Talk Radio wanted Monta and felt Curry was a wasted pick and also he was injury prone. Look here man No need for me to lie been a Warrior's fan since 85 and all I used to listen to was KNBR which was the Warriors, Giants and Niners sports station and was watching the Games when The Warriors used to play on Channel 44

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Moody says Klay's jumper looks 'different in person'

"Man, it looks different in person, that was obviously my first time seeing it," Moody said on "The Jim Rome Show" on Thursday. "But watching that repetition, that exact same shot every one, I mean I sat there and watched him shoot for 20 minutes, and it didn't touch the rim a lot, I can tell you that."

:lolbron:

Robbo

All Star
Daps
I guess you wasn't around then because The Warrior Fans and Sports Talk Radio wanted Monta and felt Curry was a wasted pick and also he was injury prone. Look here man No need for me to lie been a Warrior's fan since 85 and all I used to listen to was KNBR which was the Warriors, Giants and Niners sports station and was watching the Games when The Warriors used to play on Channel 44

I think that came about when steph started getting injured. I don't think anybody thought he was a wasted pick the night of the draft. In fact, when Monta said that they wouldn't work as a backcourt, I think people thought Montas time was getting short. But people loved Monta, a 2nd round pick, lightning quick, great scorer.