It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
These nikkas have zero drive (don’t een :wow:), no killer instinct, no desire to win and compete. How tf u allow 68 points in a half? Zero fight in these bytch ass nikkas

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Can't wait to frequent these warrior threads after Steph Klay and Dray leave. Not even to talk shyt, just to watch y'all work y'all selves up over this young "core" y'all were so hellbent on keeping instead of squeezing the absolute most juice out of this golden fruit y'all got in that triumvirate

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Can't wait to frequent these warrior threads after Steph Klay and Dray leave. Not even to talk shyt, just to watch y'all work y'all selves up over this young "core" y'all were so hellbent on keeping instead of squeezing the absolute most juice out of this golden fruit y'all got in that triumvirate
The young core isn’t the issue.

Iguodala doesn’t play games anymore
Bjelica can’t guard a parked car (and he’s not even playing tonight)
Otto was been mediocre as of late (and doesn’t play b2b games)

Basically the three biggest signings are unreliable as fukk

JTA and Poole aren’t contributing much.
D lee is usually terrible. He’s been okay outside the fouls. Wiggins is Wiggins again. Hell, even Steph has been very disappointing for the vast majority of the season. It’s March, and we are STILL waiting for him to be himself. Blame FO for the poor roster construction, the lack of transparency behind wiseman, and complacency because of our record (aka, Bob not doing his ducking job as a GM)

which star were we supposed to trade for? Beal, who is injured, and was playing some of the worst ball of his career? Or dame, who is injured and was playing some of the worst ball of his career?

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
The young core isn’t the issue.

Iguodala doesn’t play games anymore
Bjelica can’t guard a parked car (and he’s not even playing tonight)
Otto was been mediocre as of late (and doesn’t play b2b games)

Basically the three biggest signings are unreliable as fukk

JTA and Poole aren’t contributing much.
D lee is usually terrible. He’s been okay outside the fouls. Wiggins is Wiggins again. Hell, even Steph has been very disappointing for the vast majority of the season. It’s March, and we are STILL waiting for him to be himself. Blame FO for the poor roster construction, the lack of transparency behind wiseman, and complacency because of our record (aka, Bob not doing his ducking job as a GM)

which star were we supposed to trade for? Beal, who is injured, and was playing some of the worst ball of his career? Or dame, who is injured and was playing some of the worst ball of his career?
Bruh im not the gm, that's not my job to find trades. My contention is that everyone outside of Steph Klay and Dray should've been and are expendable....and that includes the two draft picks y'all had to start the year.
You either in or you out. Thinking y'all can compete for a title while at the same time developing young talent is an oxymoron, at the very least. At the very most, it's hubris at its finest.

I'm not worried about Steph come playoffs bro, his resume is solid ... what about the rest of these scrubs

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Bruh im not the gm, that's not my job to find trades. My contention is that everyone outside of Steph Klay and Dray should've been and are expendable....and that includes the two draft picks y'all had to start the year.
You either in or you out. Thinking y'all can compete for a title while at the same time developing young talent is an oxymoron, at the very least. At the very most, it's hubris at its finest.

I'm not worried about Steph come playoffs bro, his resume is solid ... what about the rest of these scrubs
Fair, can’t argue.