It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
He should be held to the expectations of the percentage of cap he's taking up, being right at the peak of his career (athletically and experience), and having more easy scoring opportunities than he would on any other team. And yet you're in here trying to place on the blame on Jordan muh'fukken Poole, who's essentially playing his first season of starter's minutes, is only 22, and taking up a minute fraction of the cap. It's also funny how you keep centering your argument around last game when despite Poole having ZERO field goals, he has still averaged more points than Wiggins this month. fukk outta here running up in this thread after one game after he scored a measly 18 points on 16 shots when he's struggled to break double-digit scoring all this month.

He's not the scapegoat; he's the actual problem. And until they can ship his ass out for pieces that can actually help this squad contend, he'll continue to be the main problem holding this team back.

:russell: Same tired as rhetoric from you. A player getting paid 25 million a year does not mean they are a superstar on the court. Wiggins was a known commodity, and I'm almost sure the Warriors brass didn't trade for him and shared the same expectations that are basically unattainable for him as a player that you are only placing on him now so you can scapegoat him. Injuries and an athletic big is the issue with the Warriors. Dude was rightfully an all-star this year, no one could have predicted that, no one imagined it would happen. Dude is playing his best basketball and you in here crying that it ain't enough:childplease:. Who the fukk do you think Wiggins is?

Daps
:russell: Same tired as rhetoric from you. A player getting paid 25 million a year does not mean they are a superstar on the court.
Why try to make a generalised point, yet blatantly throw out a number that you know very well isn’t even in the vicinity that Wiggins is making? He’s been paid 30+m a season, and he’ll be on 33m next season, which is closer to 35 million than it is 25.

Nobody has said anything about him needing to play like a superstar, he just needs to justify the cap he’s taking up that the Warriors could be otherwise using on somebody else. Which he is most definitely not. That is the problem, because they’re handcuffed to him and his contract where they can’t properly address areas of need.
Wiggins was a known commodity, and I'm almost sure the Warriors brass didn't trade for him and shared the same expectations that are basically unattainable for him as a player that you are only placing on him now so you can scapegoat him.
It’s wrong to expect him to provide more impact/production than 13 ppg in a calendar month, when he doesn’t do anything else on offense? It’s wrong to expect him to play at a higher level than a 19-year-old rookie (who’s shown greater awareness on the offensive end)?

Your argument is essentially Wiggins is who he is, and any form of criticism about his play is merely scapegoating him. Basically you’re saying he can play like trash and sleepwalk his way through a game as if he’s a role player and not be held responsible.
Injuries and an athletic big is the issue with the Warriors.
An “athletic big” that the Warriors could have if they weren’t carrying Wiggins. Theoretically, they could use that money on 99% of big men in this league. And yet you don’t think he’s a problem.
Dude was rightfully an all-star this year, no one could have predicted that, no one imagined it would happen
He wasn’t “rightfully” an All-Star. He only got selected because he’s on the Warriors. Nearly every single starting wing in the league on this team would’ve been voted an All-Star too. If he performed like this in Minnesota his name wouldn’t even be mentioned in All-Star conversations. His play would be perceived as it always has. I bet your dumbass hasn’t even watched enough GS games this season apart from the odd one where he has his one hot game every ten game average and think it’s indicative of his play as a whole.
Dude is playing his best basketball and you in here crying that it ain't enough:childplease:. Who the fukk do you think Wiggins is?
When you tried to place the blame on Poole (funnily enough you’ve distanced yourself from that shytty ass take now) when Wiggins can’t even score more than him over an extensive period of time, how the fukk does it then make sense for you to say that he is doing enough?

:usure:

Daps
The fact that anybody would have the nerve to say Wiggins is a scapegoat, perhaps is the most ridiculous thing posted in this thread. Which is saying a lot considering someone in here said Wiseman is gonna be a future HOFer, and still tries to keep up the act as if they aren’t already stranded out in the middle of the ocean without a life-raft in sight.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Why try to make a generalised point, yet blatantly throw out a number that you know very well isn’t even in the vicinity that Wiggins is making? He’s been paid 30+m a season, and he’ll be on 33m next season, which is closer to 35 million than it is 25.

Nobody has said anything about him needing to play like a superstar, he just needs to justify the cap he’s taking up that the Warriors could be otherwise using on somebody else. Which he is most definitely not. That is the problem, because they’re handcuffed to him and his contract where they can’t properly address areas of need.

It’s wrong to expect him to provide more impact/production than 13 ppg in a calendar month, when he doesn’t do anything else on offense? It’s wrong to expect him to play at a higher level than a 19-year-old rookie (who’s shown greater awareness on the offensive end)?

Your argument is essentially Wiggins is who he is, and any form of criticism about his play is merely scapegoating him. Basically you’re saying he can play like trash and sleepwalk his way through a game as if he’s a role player and not be held responsible.

An “athletic big” that the Warriors could have if they weren’t carrying Wiggins. Theoretically, they could use that money on 99% of big men in this league. And yet you don’t think he’s a problem.

He wasn’t “rightfully” an All-Star. He only got selected because he’s on the Warriors. Nearly every single starting wing in the league on this team would’ve been voted an All-Star too. If he performed like this in Minnesota his name wouldn’t even be mentioned in All-Star conversations. His play would be perceived as it always has. I bet your dumbass hasn’t even watched enough GS games this season apart from the odd one where he has his one hot game every ten game average and think it’s indicative of his play as a whole.

When you tried to place the blame on Poole (funnily enough you’ve distanced yourself from that shytty ass take now) when Wiggins can’t even score more than him over an extensive period of time, how the fukk does it then make sense for you to say that he is doing enough?

:usure:

Let me keep this short for you. It's not Wiggins fault he takes up a high percentage of the cap and he can't live up to your expectations in the ONE month of February. Him getting paid 30+ million a year doesn't absolve him from going through slump.

And Wiggins didn't give himself that contract nor did he trade himself to the Warriors. You still haven't answered if you would prefer to still have Russell instead. Wiggins has played pretty good basketball all season long. And please inform us who are these hypothetical parts that you can honestly get for Wiggins that would improve this team?

And newsflash the entire team hasn't been playing well on either end of the floor since before the AllStar break. Why single out Wiggins? And yeah I'm sure that lost to the Mavs was more Wiggins fault for putting up 18 than Poole for putting up a goose egg. And I didn't just single out Poole, I called out the rest of them for playing like bums as well. You know I have an honest assessment, something you're not capable of when it comes to this subject.

Since my Lakers suck ass I hope the Warriors win it all with Wiggins so you can finally shut the fukk up about it.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Kerr says Moody will get the start again in the first few seconds of the video. for the record, I thought moody was decent. but we'll see how Poole plays if the rumors are true about him pouting over not getting that start

EDIT: Bjelica will not play tonight

Last edited:
Daps
:mjlol:When you have nothing left but the same tired as rhetoric so you resort to a neg.
You ran up in this thread with absolutely no point of reference as to how Wiggins has been treated this season, where cats in here have been walking on egg shells, trying to convince themselves that he’s the right fit for this team. He’s been praised constantly throughout the year. And yet when reality hits, and they come to they realisation he might not be, you appear out of nowhere and state he’s being treated as a scapegoat, when really the opposite is closer to the truth.

You haven’t witnessed what’s been said cause you only just showed up in this thread. Then to make matters worse, you act like you’re the one giving an “honest assessment”.

The lies that people tell themselves.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
You ran up in this thread with absolutely no point of reference as to how Wiggins has been treated this season, where cats in here have been walking on egg shells, trying to convince themselves that he’s the right fit for this team. He’s been praised constantly throughout the year. And yet when reality hits, and they come to they realisation he might not be, you appear out of nowhere and state he’s being treated as a scapegoat, when really the opposite is closer to the truth.

You haven’t witnessed what’s been said cause you only just showed up in this thread. Then to make matters worse, you act like you’re the one giving an “honest assessment”.

The lies that people tell themselves.

My nikka you are the only one responding to me for a reason. :russ: