It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
doesn't matter when the defense is giving up basically a 50/40/90 to the Twolves. Defense has been bad as of late
If Goon isn’t there to hold these nikkas hands and spoon feed them on defense, then they shouldn’t be in the NBA. They don’t even do basic, fundamental shyt on defense

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
If Goon isn’t there to hold these nikkas hands and spoon feed them on defense, then they shouldn’t be in the NBA. They don’t even do basic, fundamental shyt on defense
Tbh it's really just a case of the defense constantly being in scramble mode because everyone gets beat at the point of attack. Nobody can contain the damn ball, any guard/wing can get in the paint on them . That's where the Klays and Iggy's and Barnes and Livingstons value was most substantial during the dynasty run ....and that's why you're supposed to supplement the roster with veteran 3&Dish guys like that. Not have Jordan Poole get blown by every possession. Or Damian Lee. Or Wiggins (VERY overrated defender)

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Last off-season we got rid of those bums Oubre and Woatmore

This off-season, we need to get rid of Weedplate, Lee, and JTA
Yep
Tbh it's really just a case of the defense constantly being in scramble mode because everyone gets beat at the point of attack. Nobody can contain the damn ball, any guard/wing can get in the paint on them . That's where the Klays and Iggy's and Barnes and Livingstons value was most substantial during the dynasty run ....and that's why you're supposed to supplement the roster with veteran 3&Dish guys like that. Not have Jordan Poole get blown by every possession. Or Damian Lee. Or Wiggins (VERY overrated defender)
That’s what I mean. These nikkas can’t guard the perimeter at all

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
#freesteph.

:unimpressed:
Straight up man. Fool should've resigned with the Knicks or sumn. Ain't no way they'd hold on to a Obi Toppin or Immanuel Quickley for the sake of "bridging the gap". fukk outta here.
Front office been game goofy. Came into the core. Iggy was coming off the strength of Steph. KD was coming off the strength as well...only thing I give them credit for is Kerr, and tbh, if not for politics do they ever even move on from Jackson?