It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Literally… I’m sure Steph Agent reminded them already in contract negotiations
he better, or hes an awful agent

nikkas will tune in to watch steph play on a mediocre team because they know Steph is still gonna put on a show. And he's gonna be there for years to come. He deserves a percentage after he retires. Like, no question

khross415

All Star
Daps
nah they cant read the room for shyt

watch steph end up like D-Wade with Utah :snoop:

crazy how Steph is literally printing money for those guys

:dwillhuh: do yall 2 nikkas know something that most fans dont? I always see yall two talking about Lacob not appreciating Curry.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
he better, or hes an awful agent

nikkas will tune in to watch steph play on a mediocre team because they know Steph is still gonna put on a show. And he's gonna be there for years to come. He deserves a percentage after he retires. Like, no question
Facts, no juelzing from lacob or contrarian bs… Steph retirement gift better be 50% nothing more nothing less

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: do yall 2 nikkas know something that most fans dont? I always see yall two talking about Lacob not appreciating Curry.
from various interviews Lacob and myers have done. Those 2 constantly put their feet in their mouths. Even before Steph signed his extension, Lacob was talking about "hopefully he wants to stay. But if he goes, that's his decision." This was between May and now. Steph is the face of the franchise, and they talk like hes just a solid role player

There's also the feeling from fans that Myers and the FO punted the season when Klay got hurt.

Ofc we all remember the KD parade joke. That wasnt even a hindsight thing. The second we all heard it we were like :gucci: u really said that out loud?

They're just very awkward individuals.

khross415

All Star
Daps
from various interviews Lacob and myers have done. Those 2 constantly put their feet in their mouths. Even before Steph signed his extension, Lacob was talking about "hopefully he wants to stay. But if he goes, that's his decision." This was between May and now. Steph is the face of the franchise, and they talk like hes just a solid role player

There's also the feeling from fans that Myers and the FO punted the season when Klay got hurt.

Ofc we all remember the KD parade joke. That wasnt even a hindsight thing. The second we all heard it we were like :gucci: u really said that out loud?

They're just very awkward individuals.

in terms of hopefully he wants to stay couldnt that be more of not wanting to make it seem like a player is forced to do something that hey may not want to do. I mean he could have went the Dan Gilbert way also of making it seem like he should do what the owner wants. clearly they dont get paid to speak i just moreso wanted to see how yall know the daily dealings of these peoples and whats goes on behind the scenes. i dont think many players would come back after their playing careers to be around people who didnt value them

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
in terms of hopefully he wants to stay couldnt that be more of not wanting to make it seem like a player is forced to do something that hey may not want to do. I mean he could have went the Dan Gilbert way also of making it seem like he should do what the owner wants. clearly they dont get paid to speak i just moreso wanted to see how yall know the daily dealings of these peoples and whats goes on behind the scenes. i dont think many players would come back after their playing careers to be around people who didnt value them
well, honestly...

I think that Lacob and Joe want steph to stay, but their awkwardness and lack of self-awareness makes it seem like they could take it or leave it

All Lacob had to say was "our number one priority this offseason is securing an extension with Steph, and building a more competitive team around him". its much more assertive than "well, you know, hopefully he'll wanna re-sign here....but if not, thats cool, too"