It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Daps
Dub fans delusional and smelling there fumes a bit. Dudes will not win another chip for at least another 50 yrs after the big 3 departure.
Fools been spoiled by what Steph Klay and Dray built and think that shyt is just gonna be replicated by these mid tier nikkas.

You always supposed to go all in on the present with a contender. Granted, I'm just a Steph fan since Davidson could truly careless about the franchise in and of itself, but the point still remains.

Chicago been chasing that glory since '98.
Unadulterated facts, would dap 1000x if could.

:hubie:

Robbo

All Star
Daps
Even if y’all don’t win a chip with him? I’m surprised y’all feel that way :ehh:

Because there are no guarantees. I'd rather them have the opportunity.. a chance each year vs. Going in the tank. I'd question any warrior fan that would risk a 15 year stretch of no playoffs again.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Dub fans delusional and smelling there fumes a bit. Dudes will not win another chip for at least another 50 yrs after the big 3 departure.
Fools been spoiled by what Steph Klay and Dray built and think that shyt is just gonna be replicated by these mid tier nikkas.

You always supposed to go all in on the present with a contender. Granted, I'm just a Steph fan since Davidson could truly careless about the franchise in and of itself, but the point still remains.

Who mans is this? If you ain’t a dubs fan scram.. we been use to losing before Steph was even drafted.. So what are you talking about?

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps

i'm so tired of this shyt.

nikkas wanted BRADLEY BEAL. Beal is a loser who is having a terrible season

nikkas wanted BEN SIMMONS. In what fukking world is Morey greenlighting trading Wiggins + picks for Simmons

Which Star was available? fukking Damian Lillard? Who we found out this season that he's very injured and may not play? And who would we trade to get him?

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps

:russell:

:pacspit:

And you Warrior fans dap this shyt:scust:

The Next Generation Warrior's of Kuminga, Moody, Wiseman, Poole will bring us a Ring in the future

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Unadulterated facts, would dap 1000x if could.

:hubie:
Not even finna go back n forth with these dudes quoting me. nikkas talk about winning rings as if it's just a new Jordan release for the month or something. A guarantee to happen.
This shyt not even guaranteed this yr WITH, imo, the greatest complimentary trio of the millennium, at least. You don't just replicate a dynamic like what they have in Steph-Klay-Dray. Them dudes were deadass born to play together type shyt. Arguable most impactful offensive AND defensive players of all time , respectively, on the same team. Literally once in a lifetime.

But, the person that the original post was addressing said he'd be cool not ever winning a ring with Wiseman so long as he becomes a perennial all star and guarantee playoff birth. Madness.
In the history of the modern NBA, only a handful of championships have been won by teams that didn't have a generational player, or two. And Poole, Wiggins, Moody, Kuminga, nor Wiseman fit that description :mjlol:. I'm sorry.

But this their team, so wateva .:yeshrug:

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
Because there are no guarantees. I'd rather them have the opportunity.. a chance each year vs. Going in the tank. I'd question any warrior fan that would risk a 15 year stretch of no playoffs again.
I’d rather watch a 76ers level tank, than be a perennial 1st round exit :yeshrug: