It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Even if y’all don’t win a chip with him? I’m surprised y’all feel that way :ehh:
Dub fans delusional and smelling there fumes a bit. Dudes will not win another chip for at least another 50 yrs after the big 3 departure.
Fools been spoiled by what Steph Klay and Dray built and think that shyt is just gonna be replicated by these mid tier nikkas.

You always supposed to go all in on the present with a contender. Granted, I'm just a Steph fan since Davidson could truly careless about the franchise in and of itself, but the point still remains.

Chicago been chasing that glory since '98.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Dub fans delusional and smelling there fumes a bit. Dudes will not win another chip for at least another 50 yrs after the big 3 departure.
Fools been spoiled by what Steph Klay and Dray built and think that shyt is just gonna be replicated by these mid tier nikkas.

You always supposed to go all in on the present with a contender. Granted, I'm just a Steph fan since Davidson could truly careless about the franchise in and of itself, but the point still remains.

Chicago been chasing that glory since '98.
get the fukk outta this thread