It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Not even finna go back n forth with these dudes quoting me. nikkas talk about winning rings as if it's just a new Jordan release for the month or something. A guarantee to happen.
This shyt not even guaranteed this yr WITH, imo, the greatest complimentary trio of the millennium, at least. You don't just replicate a dynamic like what they have in Steph-Klay-Dray. Them dudes were deadass born to play together type shyt. Arguable most impactful offensive AND defensive players of all time , respectively, on the same team. Literally once in a lifetime.

But, the person that the original post was addressing said he'd be cool not ever winning a ring with Wiseman so long as he becomes a perennial all star and guarantee playoff birth. Madness.
In the history of the modern NBA, only a handful of championships have been won by teams that didn't have a generational player, or two. And Poole, Wiggins, Moody, Kuminga, nor Wiseman fit that description :mjlol:. I'm sorry.

But this their team, so wateva .:yeshrug:
Your a fukkin clown of course you will sit here and address the one person who you think agrees with you… News flash dumb ass warriors are never going to replicate the chemistry with Steph Klay and Dray, just like ain’t gonna be another player like Steph no matter how much a new player will come along who people will compare to Steph..

You in here posting dumb shyt.. You still see the spurs dynasty going? Did they replicate Tim Duncan? Shut yo ass up

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Your a fukkin clown of course you will sit here and address the one person who you think agrees with you… News flash dumb ass warriors are never going to replicate the chemistry with Steph Klay and Dray, just like ain’t gonna be another player like Steph no matter how much a new player will come along who people will compare to Steph..

You in here posting dumb shyt.. You still see the spurs dynasty going? Did they replicate Tim Duncan? Shut yo ass up
Right. That's my point. Therefore you go all in when you have a "Tim Duncan". Y'all aren't the Lakers, there is no bridge from one dynasty to the next. You see?
Came in here so emotional you ended up confusing yourself

And besides that, you're taking my comments outta context. I was responding to a hypothetical question posed :
Question for y’all GS fans? If Wiseman not doing shyt this year costs y’all another chip with the main core but he becomes a top 5-10 player. All while keeping y’all as a perennial playoff team will it have been worth it :patrice:

Even if y’all don’t win a chip with him? I’m surprised y’all feel that way :ehh:

And my point stands, y'all are delusional and smelling your fumes thinking rn isn't the future.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Right. That's my point. Therefore you go all in when you have a "Tim Duncan". Y'all aren't the Lakers, there is no bridge from one dynasty to the next. You see?

And besides that, you're taking my comments outta context. I was responding to a hypothetical question posed :

And my point stands, y'all are delusional and smelling your fumes thinking rn isn't the future.

thing is you get the right players and keep the culture intact you will win.. Look at the Dubs spurs game the other night.. JV team showed out on the road..

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Not even finna go back n forth with these dudes quoting me. nikkas talk about winning rings as if it's just a new Jordan release for the month or something. A guarantee to happen.
This shyt not even guaranteed this yr WITH, imo, the greatest complimentary trio of the millennium, at least. You don't just replicate a dynamic like what they have in Steph-Klay-Dray. Them dudes were deadass born to play together type shyt. Arguable most impactful offensive AND defensive players of all time , respectively, on the same team. Literally once in a lifetime.

But, the person that the original post was addressing said he'd be cool not ever winning a ring with Wiseman so long as he becomes a perennial all star and guarantee playoff birth. Madness.
In the history of the modern NBA, only a handful of championships have been won by teams that didn't have a generational player, or two. And Poole, Wiggins, Moody, Kuminga, nor Wiseman fit that description :mjlol:. I'm sorry.

But this their team, so wateva .:yeshrug:
because a ring is guaranteed right? How many rings do brooklyn have? How about the clippers?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Someone PLEASE tell me which star the warriors were supposed to go all in on this past offseason

Wiggins + 7th and 14th picks were getting us WHO, exactly?
yelling-leon-the-professional.gif

Daps
Someone PLEASE tell me which star the warriors were supposed to go all in on this past offseason

Wiggins + 7th and 14th picks were getting us WHO, exactly?
What the fukk is the point of even asking this when you’ll just say that star wasn’t available (which in theory, you’d be wrong) or they’re a loser? You’re not even attempting to approach this shyt in a honest manner; not too dissimilar to how you’ve been treating Steph (you’ve barely said shyt about him lately with the climbing out of his slump).

And as if it needs to be continuously stated - it doesn’t need to be a star, it just needs to be player(s) whom can help round out the team more. I’m screwing up my face at the thought of this squad crashing out of the playoffs, and everyone talking about how good they’ll be in the future with these young guys, when they’ll never even sniff 1/10000000th of the success that Steph, Dray and Klay have had. You go ask the fans of teams if they’re happy with 1st/2nd round exits as if it’s an annual event, all because their team isn’t quite good enough, all because they don’t have a Steph, Dray and Klay type foundation.

Robbo

All Star
Daps

But your hypothetical assumes that Wiseman alone would bring a piece to guarantee a championship

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I’d go after Bagley for insurance purposes and to be the 3rd string center until Weisman get back… He only got a year in his contract and he’s a mobile big that can step out and hit the 3… we turned Mcgee into a quality center… Sac don’t want Bagley no more.. We should trade for him and see what he got for the rest of the season

Robbo

All Star
Daps

The part I think is funny is using the spurs as the argument to go all in. Didn't they develop guys to build with Duncan after the initial runs they had? They didn't sacrifice and go all in via a big trade. And Kawhi is not the big trade because he wasn't that Kawhi just yet.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The part I think is funny is using the spurs as the argument to go all in. Didn't they develop guys to build with Duncan after the initial runs they had? They didn't sacrifice and go all in via a big trade. And Kawhi is not the big trade because he wasn't that Kawhi just yet.
Isn’t this the exact approach the warriors are taking now?

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
What the fukk is the point of even asking this when you’ll just say that star wasn’t available (which in theory, you’d be wrong) or they’re a loser? You’re not even attempting to approach this shyt in a honest manner; not too dissimilar to how you’ve been treating Steph (you’ve barely said shyt about him lately with the climbing out of his slump).

And as if it needs to be continuously stated - it doesn’t need to be a star, it just needs to be player(s) whom can help round out the team more. I’m screwing up my face at the thought of this squad crashing out of the playoffs, and everyone talking about how good they’ll be in the future with these young guys, when they’ll never even sniff 1/10000000th of the success that Steph, Dray and Klay have had. You go ask the fans of teams if they’re happy with 1st/2nd round exits as if it’s an annual event, all because their team isn’t quite good enough, all because they don’t have a Steph, Dray and Klay type foundation.
Name the players please