It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
"Kenny Atkinson, Chris DeMarco and Ron Adams put Bjelica through a pretty extensive shooting workout and his jumper looked as advertised, effortless and accurate from the near 7-footer who could add a needed dimension next to Draymond Green if he has a nice season from 3".

My G, @CSquare43, this was what I was talking about before re: Wiseman.

What's going to happen to him if Bjelica and/or Otto end up being the frontcourt pieces that get priority minutes next to Draymond.

:francis:

#TeamWiseman

:ufdup:

:russ:

But nah, furreals: I'd be into trading (pretty much) anyone on the team outside of the core if it were the right deal.

But trading max/max contracts doesn't really help (IE Simmons/Wiggins) IMO. If Wiggs were traded for multiple supporting pieces that might work, but who?

Adding another max player doesn't make it any easier to get quality supporting players and I'm not sure it moves the needle enough as we'd still be in a similar situation.

I think Wiseman is going to be good, but I'm not tied to him like one of my own kids (anymore).

:lolbron:

It just has to make sense.

My biggest issue tho is that I still believe in our core 3 (who were able to get it done with a rotating bench mob).

That being said: Just based on the 2 games we've seen so far, IMO Kuminga seems like he's going to be a better fit than JW. But I'm keeping the faith (for now) regardless...

Last edited:
Daps

It's wild to me that the most common criticism of Steph is that he can't lead bad/mediocre teams by himself. He's been doing that his entire life. Even more wild is that he's been doing it against unconventional defenses. All these other stars lead their teams while being defended 1v1 or only defended with the ball in their hands, Steph has had to put up with multiple defenders in his vicinity -- even when he doesn't have the ball.

Imagine if every other star in NBA history was defended like that? They wouldn't have had half the success they did. That's how special Steph is. Everything he does is on the hardest difficulty setting.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
It's wild to me that the most common criticism of Steph is that he can't lead bad/mediocre teams by himself. He's been doing that his entire life. Even more wild is that he's been doing it against unconventional defenses. All these other stars lead their teams while being defended 1v1 or only defended with the ball in their hands, Steph has had to put up with multiple defenders in his vicinity -- even when he doesn't have the ball.

Imagine if every other star in NBA history was defended like that? They wouldn't have had half the success they did. That's how special Steph is. Everything he does is on the hardest difficulty setting.
His idiot haters in this section never acknowledge this :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

Imagine Steph getting guarded 1v1 :wow::wow::wow:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
JP been in the gym AND the gym...

NWpLSzK.jpg

:dame: