It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kuminga looked a little out of control in the second half, but one thing I hope translates to the regular season is his ability to get to the line. He forces a lot of contact in the paint and through a couple preseason games the whistles have been kind to him.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

You don't remember this last season?

:lolbron:

On the real though, he needs a roster spot. Nico can move his ass on.

Oh that mofo? I forgot about dude.. yeah he made like 7 3s on us lmaoo

yeah Kerr should replace Nikko with Guy… he was straight sonning Cole Anthony lol

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
FO: We can't draft Mitchell, he's too small.
Also FO: 5'2 Free Agent, Yes Please!!

:pachaha:

But he's on a 2way, and those can be dropped anytime so it's a low cost backup with options if it doesn't work out. That said, he can pass a little bit...

Yeah we can always drop. But damn, I was really hoping for Ryan Taylor. Like we have Mulder on a non-guaranteed, and Lee, but Taylor can’t get a spot?

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Yeah we can always drop. But damn, I was really hoping for Ryan Taylor. Like we have Mulder on a non-guaranteed, and Lee, but Taylor can’t get a spot?

I agree, I would have liked to see Taylor get a 2way. He's 6'5 or 6'6 and can put up points...I wonder what they're going to end up doing with him.