It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
See I'm a Man and I can admit when I wrong so let me eat this Crow, I wasn't sold on Kuminga when the Warriors draft him, I thought he was to raw, he didn't showed me enough in the Baby League. Kuminga would of been a top 2 pick in this upcoming draft. I see The Claw mixed with The Greek Freak in him on both sides of the floor and he play Bully Ball on offense. He looks like the steal of the draft so far

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
See I'm a Man and I can admit when I wrong so let me eat this Crow, I wasn't sold on Kuminga when the Warriors draft him, I thought he was to raw, he didn't showed me enough in the Baby League. Kuminga would of been a top 2 pick in this upcoming draft. I see The Claw mixed with The Greek Freak in him on both sides of the floor and he play Bully Ball on offense. He looks like the steal of the draft so far

In 6 breh.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
:salute: