It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Warriors notebook: Jonathan Kuminga & Moses Moody update, roster questions, another coaching addition

Kenny Atkinson, Chris DeMarco and Ron Adams put Bjelica through a pretty extensive shooting workout and his jumper looked as advertised, effortless and accurate from the near 7-footer who could add a needed dimension next to Draymond Green if he has a nice season from 3. Atkinson has been very active behind the scenes in the pre-draft process and now in summer league, as Kerr and Mike Brown were in Tokyo for the Olympics.

Daps
"Kenny Atkinson, Chris DeMarco and Ron Adams put Bjelica through a pretty extensive shooting workout and his jumper looked as advertised, effortless and accurate from the near 7-footer who could add a needed dimension next to Draymond Green if he has a nice season from 3".

My G, @CSquare43, this was what I was talking about before re: Wiseman.

What's going to happen to him if Bjelica and/or Otto end up being the frontcourt pieces that get priority minutes next to Draymond.

:francis:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
No one thought he’d be shooting historically bad
Prob nervous and the speed of the nba game… it’s like college football players those who make the NFL always say what stands out to them is the insane speed of the offensive and defensive players.. so only the absolute exceptional in college will make the nfl

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Prob nervous and the speed of the nba game… it’s like college football players those who make the NFL always say what stands out to them is the insane speed of the offensive and defensive players.. so only the absolute exceptional in college will make the nfl
Man I hope so. Dude’s looking rough