It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
respectfully I'll wait until we see what he looks like after months of game reps. I remember last year when I was killing the front office for not doing a good job of filling in the margins of the roster and we had a back n forth with you telling me they were limited in moves to make due to the cap situation, and we've seen how that has now shaken out. Sometimes it's best to not act like you have all the answers.

You're free to wait all you want, but the crux of my argument isn't going to change. Dude hasn't played in nearly two and a half years and it's insane to expect that he'll come back right away being the same player.

People keep overlooking how much time he's missed and when he last stepped onto the court.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're free to wait all you want, but the crux of my argument isn't going to change. Dude hasn't played in nearly two and a half years and it's insane to expect that he'll come back right away being the same player.

People keep overlooking how much time he's missed and when he last stepped onto the court.
And I never made that claim, but this is the coli where nikkas love to argue and go to war with strawmen

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
And I never made that claim, but this is the coli where nikkas love to argue and go to war with strawmen

A lot of those guys they brought in are minimum level role players that they have played above expectations thus far. Their cap situation hasn't changed as they still don't have the pieces to go out and get the player that they need to actually win the championship.

Unless GS fans actually think that Wiggins will be the #2 option that they need when it matters the most :mjlol:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: jeh

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of those guys they brought in are minimum level role players that they have played above expectations thus far. Their cap situation hasn't changed as they still don't have the pieces to go out and get the player that they need to actually win the championship.
They brought in smart, high IQ players and/or shooters to fill out the margins of the roster, which is I wanted them to do and you were arguing was some mission impossible task to do. That argument is deaded and over with.

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
Warriors were in a lose-lose situation once Booker got hurt. If they won the game the narrative would be the Suns lost Booker.

since the Warriors didn’t win, they got exposed and Curry will get locked up by every playoff team.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They brought in smart, high IQ players and/or shooters to fill out the margins of the roster, which is I wanted them to do and you were arguing was some mission impossible task to do. That argument is deaded and over with.

Where did I say that it was impossible to do :mjlol:

They scrapped up bargain bin basement players to help fill out their roster, which is the exact same thing that the Lakers tried to do this season. Even in spite of those moves, they still aren't beating teams like Phoenix or Milwaukee in the playoffs when it matters the most as long as they don't have anyone else that can consistently get buckets when Steph is locked up.

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
Where did I say that it was impossible to do :mjlol:

They scrapped up bargain bin basement players to help fill out their roster, which is the exact same thing that the Lakers tried to do this season. Even in spite of those moves, they still aren't beating teams like Phoenix or Milwaukee in the playoffs when it matters the most as long as they don't have anyone else that can consistently get buckets when Steph is locked up.
The backup players did perform. If Curry wasn’t cold the Warriors win, Klay doesn’t need to be 100%. If Klay played and could have contributed 15 points the Warriors win.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The backup players did perform. If Curry wasn’t cold the Warriors win, Klay doesn’t need to be 100%. If Klay played and could have contributed 15 points the Warriors win.

They're going to need a lot more than that to actually win the championship as Steph isn't going to be red hot every night. They don't have a consistent #2 to get them buckets when Steph is struggling and a package of Wiggins/Wiseman/Kuminga isn't going to get them that as they already and failed to do that leading up to the draft.

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
They're going to need a lot more than that to actually win the championship as Steph isn't going to be red hot every night. They don't have a consistent #2 to get them buckets when Steph is struggling and a package of Wiggins/Wiseman/Kuminga isn't going to get them that as they already and failed to do that leading up to the draft.
How are you going to proclaim they don’t have a #2 ?? Poole literally put up 28 points on efficient shooting. Since you want to push the narrative that Klay will be a shell of his former self then we can say that the #2 option is a combination of Poole and Klay.

This was a 1 point game with 3 minutes left. Why are we acting like the Warriors never had a chance to win this :mjlol:

Turnovers and the horrible Draymond layup attempts were the final nail in the coffin.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Warriors were in a lose-lose situation once Booker got hurt. If they won the game the narrative would be the Suns lost Booker.

since the Warriors didn’t win, they got exposed and Curry will get locked up by every playoff team.
Not one media member said that… All said Curry had an off night because they know what he gonna do next game

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
How are you going to proclaim they don’t have a #2 ?? Poole literally put up 28 points on efficient shooting. Since you want to push the narrative that Klay will be a shell of his former self then we can say that the #2 option is a combination of Poole and Klay.

This was a 1 point game with 3 minutes left. Why are we acting like the Warriors never had a chance to win this :mjlol:

Do you actually think that Poole can be a true #2 option during the playoffs :comeon:

Y’all keep referring to this game when I’m speaking to the playoffs when it matters the most. This regular season shyt doesn’t matter to GS as that’s not how their legacy will be judged. Same as this victory meaning nothing to CP3 when he’s going to be judged by rings whether it’s fair or not.