It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My main concern at this point are the slow starts against good teams. I think having a shot creator outside of Steph is certainly a concern but I’ll let the season play out more before I get too worried about it. I think Poole can be that guy. You can tell he’s getting more comfortable in the offense and his game is maturing.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
My main concern at this point are the slow starts against good teams. I think having a shot creator outside of Steph is certainly a concern but I’ll let the season play out more before I get too worried about it. I think Poole can be that guy. You can tell he’s getting more comfortable in the offense and his game is maturing.
Draymond and Steph both keep turning the ball over excessively in the first quarter

If they can get it under control, we’d be in a better position after the first. But they do it against good teams and bad teams.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
how are you feeling leading up to the PHX doubleheader :lupe:?
both teams are gonna be well rested and hopefully at almost full strength. It should be an extravaganza

Feeling good..

Steph and CP are a wash… although I wonder how CP will hold up chasing Steph around

Book prob win the matchup against Poole
Wigs gonna clamp up Bridges
Dray will clamp up Crowder
Ayton with the edge on loon…

as long as we keep the defensive intensity getting in the passing lanes, deflections etc we will be good to go…. seems trams still not game planning for Poole… Once you see Book start settling for those long 2s and 3s then you know dubs got the game.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Feeling good..

Steph and CP are a wash… although I wonder how CP will hold up chasing Steph around

Book prob win the matchup against Poole
Wigs gonna clamp up Bridges
Dray will clamp up Crowder
Ayton with the edge on loon…

as long as we keep the defensive intensity getting in the passing lanes, deflections etc we will be good to go…. seems trams still not game planning for Poole… Once you see Book start settling for those long 2s and 3s then you know dubs got the game.
eh, i think crowder and bridges will be on Steph, like they were last season

Loon just has to rebound well. if he can cut into Ayton's rebounding, I think he wins the matchup lol

If Draymond and Steph continue to turn it over like crazy in the 1st quarter, we're done

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I'm already seeing mfers starting to weaponize the Suns for their own agenda. Similar to how they did with the Nets. Warriors gotta put a stop to all that bullshyt.

:unimpressed:
We all the what the outcome will be and mofos will start juelzing then move to oh but they gonna have a problem with the bucks… The goal post will be moved all season