It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It'll be interesting to see how they handle Ayton and JaVale. The roster spot that Wiseman is taking up could've been used on another big (who's of actual worth) to combat a team like the Suns who have a size advantage. Looney and Bjeli have been great, but they both have vertical/mobility limitations.
This is true but I’ve also seen where GS actions be confusing the fukk out of the opposing teams bigs… Loon and Beli’s ability to put the ball on the floor they can get by most bigs in the league.. Will be interesting to see how Kerr handle that… I think Dray gonna handle the majority of the center minutes tonight on defense

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:banderas:

It'll be interesting to see how they handle Ayton and JaVale. The roster spot that Wiseman is taking up could've been used on another big (who's of actual worth) to combat a team like the Suns who have a size advantage. Looney and Bjeli have been great, but they both have vertical/mobility limitations.

Really doubt we see Bjeli play much if any mins tonight.

Suns love to hunt mismatches; watching highlights of their game against the Nets it was basically just CP and Booker taking turns cooking Aldridge :deadmanny:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Lurked this thread for a long long time. Love what you guys are doing, great to see #30 back on top. I am a fan of wigs and thought getting out of Minny would do well for him. I thought you guys needed one more shot creator to alleviate Curry in the post season but we will see

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Lurked this thread for a long long time. Love what you guys are doing, great to see #30 back on top. I am a fan of wigs and thought getting out of Minny would do well for him. I thought you guys needed one more shot creator to alleviate Curry in the post season but we will see
You hit anyone in mind to shot create to alleviate curry?

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You hit anyone in mind to shot create to alleviate curry?
So that's the issue who? My thing was this is SO Much pressure and unfair for Klay to come back and NEED to be 2019 finals Thompson again but they need it desperately for those late playoff rounds. I feel if he is what they are saying, they should be fine (I want them to bubble wrap Klay tbh). I've seen Gil mention TRADE WIGS TRADE WIGS but for who? I'm not trading him for Ben Simmons, Simmons wont help this team much.

I'm not sure Poole can be relied on right NOW, to be that guy but we will see. I'm traumatized by that Memphis play in where they just were trapping Curry and not a single other person could generate offense at all. Wiggins is and has ALWAYS been the key IMO but if Klay can be 90% of who he is then they should be good.

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
Cmon gil you’re just taking a free shot at Wiseman.. How is he taking up a roster spot when the Warriors had a roster spot open and a two way slot open right before the off season ended? If there was a worthwhile big available they had plenty of time and opportunity to grab him.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
So that's the issue who? My thing was this is SO Much pressure and unfair for Klay to come back and NEED to be 2019 finals Thompson again but they need it desperately for those late playoff rounds. I feel if he is what they are saying, they should be fine (I want them to bubble wrap Klay tbh). I've seen Gil mention TRADE WIGS TRADE WIGS but for who? I'm not trading him for Ben Simmons, Simmons wont help this team much.

I'm not sure Poole can be relied on right NOW, to be that guy but we will see. I'm traumatized by that Memphis play in where they just were trapping Curry and not a single other person could generate offense at all. Wiggins is and has ALWAYS been the key IMO but if Klay can be 90% of who he is then they should be good.
You mean the Memphis game in the play in or earlier this season?

Daps
:usure:

You do realize that tweet actually further emphasizes my argument, right? That tweet is another iteration of this:
70% of Wiggins' field goals have been assisted this season, most of which have been scoring opportunities where he's open and/or rolling to the rim. This is why you have to take his efficiency with a grain of salt, because all that isn't going to mean anything if he can't create for himself on the road in the playoffs.

:manny: