It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You still don't think it's an issue they have to keep relying on Steph like this on the road? I mean, we all enjoy the spectacle and getting the W, but that shouldn't distract you from the fact this team is still a couple of pieces away.

:hubie:

Another road game where his offense is non-existent, forcing Steph to have yet another supernova performance to drag them over the line.

That's a problem.
Gill when Steph goes to the bench it’s not that they rely on Steph scoring that second unit holds court defensively.. I’m shocked you can’t see that lmaoo

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
You still don't think it's an issue they have to keep relying on Steph like this on the road? I mean, we all enjoy the spectacle and getting the W, but that shouldn't distract you from the fact this team is still a couple of pieces away.

:hubie:

Another road game where his offense is non-existent, forcing Steph to have yet another supernova performance to drag them over the line.

That's a problem.
I think star players take over like Steph did. I’m just not seeing the well oiled machines around the league that you think are playing at a higher level than the dubs. The Suns are on par but we haven’t seen how they match up yet.

Daps
Gill when Steph goes to the bench it’s not that they rely on Steph scoring that second unit holds court defensively.. I’m shocked you can’t see that lmaoo
All due respect, but I don't think you know what you're watching out there, my g. You've got your homer goggles on too tight. I'm just trying to be real with y'all.

:manny:
I think star players take over like Steph did. I’m just not seeing the well oiled machines around the league that you think are playing at a higher level than the dubs. The Suns are on par but we haven’t seen how they match up yet.
Again, as I need to reiterate:

Steph is the only one on this team that can be relied upon to create offense in a playoff climate; he's the only one that can create for himself or for the team. The Warriors don't have anybody else that can handle the ball and have the offense centered around their efforts. It's going to take some other-worldly shyt from him to drag this team to a championship, as currently constructed. If we take the Bucks for instance, they've got their Steph in Giannis, but they also have Middleton, who's on another level as an offensive anchor compared to Wiggins and Poole. They've also got Jrue, and a number of other players who've got that playoff pedigree, who've proven they can rise to the occasion.

The Warriors have Draymond, an aging Iggy, and whatever state Klay is going to be in. That's not enough to win a championship. These regular season wins are just staving off the inevitability of the realization this team needs more pieces. I don't want it to come to the second round or the WCF, and then suddenly, everyone starts to realize this team doesn't have enough. I don't want it to come to that.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps

Word Up!
That's what Star players do take over on the Road. Kobe, Jordan, Bird, Zeke, Duncan ect

And the only team I see as a Threat is Bucks, now they got Boogie, SMH. Bully Ball Season

The Sun's doesn't scare me at all either

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
All due respect, but I don't think you know what you're watching out there, my g. You've got your homer goggles on too tight. I'm just trying to be real with y'all.

:manny:

Again, as I need to reiterate:

Steph is the only one on this team that can be relied upon to create offense in a playoff climate; he's the only one that can create for himself or for the team. The Warriors don't have anybody else that can handle the ball and have the offense centered around their efforts. It's going to take some other-worldly shyt from him to drag this team to a championship, as currently constructed. If we take the Bucks for instance, they've got their Steph in Giannis, but they also have Middleton, who's on another level as an offensive anchor compared to Wiggins and Poole. They've also got Jrue, and a number of other players who've got that playoff pedigree, who've proven they can rise to the occasion.

The Warriors have Draymond, an aging Iggy, and whatever state Klay is going to be in. That's not enough to win a championship. These regular season wins are just staving off the inevitability of the realization this team needs more pieces. I don't want it to come to the second round or the WCF, and then suddenly, everyone starts to realize this team doesn't have enough. I don't want it to come to that.

move watched all 20 games killa it’s a reason Kerr has subbed Steph at this weird times… lastb season Steph went to the bench at the beining of the quarter and we would lose our lead or get washed.. This year that’s not the case because Steph starts and ends the quarter while he goes to the beach in the middle and then starts the next quarterb

Daps
move watched all 20 games killa it’s a reason Kerr has subbed Steph at this weird times… lastb season Steph went to the bench at the beining of the quarter and we would lose our lead or get washed.. This year that’s not the case because Steph starts and ends the quarter while he goes to the beach in the middle and then starts the next quarterb
Who do you trust to rise to the occasion in the playoffs when Steph is being contained, or needs someone to match his offensive output? Who is going to generate offense (either for themselves and/or the team) when they're called upon? Everyone on this team can get buckets when the offense is running smoothly, but who's gonna stand up when they're going through droughts and those 'easy scoring opportunities' are absent?

Klay is the only one who fits that description, and we're none-the-wiser if he'll be ready for that type of role come the postseason.

The only other way to address this is, getting a stretch-defensive big to strengthen the starting lineup (Myles Turner-type), to give them a greater cushion during their runs, and just hope Wiggins, Klay, Poole can collectively step up when needed.