It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
I just dont trust Weedplate as a 2nd option on a playoff team :hubie:

My thoughts will change if Klay plays like its game 6 EVERY game in the offs :hubie:
I think the chip will be won by a collective effort. OPJ won’t be on a minutes restriction in the playoffs.

The combination of Klay, Poole, Wiggins, OPJ and even Lee should be enough to hang with any team in the league. Y’all are worried about the Warriors scoring but other teams will have to be able to generate points against the Warriors elite defense as well.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Who do you trust to rise to the occasion in the playoffs when Steph is being contained, or needs someone to match his offensive output? Who is going to generate offense (either for themselves and/or the team) when they're called upon? Everyone on this team can get buckets when the offense is running smoothly, but who's gonna stand up when they're going through droughts and those 'easy scoring opportunities' are absent?

Klay is the only one who fits that description, and we're none-the-wiser if he'll be ready for that type of role come the postseason.

The only other way to address this is, getting a stretch-defensive big to strengthen the starting lineup (Myles Turner-type), to give them a greater cushion during their runs, and just hope Wiggins, Klay, Poole can collectively step up when needed.

Gill to take about the playoffs now it’s too early BUT you take these reg season games and you see the growth with Poole and is decision making, Wigs being more aggressive offensively and playing defense… GP2 playing huge 2 way mins… Juan growing up and being for confident, Wilt being solid on both ends etc then yeah I expect the others to raise to the occasion come playoffs… Team is clicking and Klay haven’t even touch the floor yet think about that shyt man…. The verdict is still out on Weisman but him having a full season to rehab, train etc and he’s solid on both ends it’s a huge win…

also we still have assets to make a move at the trade deadline

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Gill to take about the playoffs now it’s too early BUT you take these reg season games and you see the growth with Poole and is decision making, Wigs being more aggressive offensively and playing defense… GP2 playing huge 2 way mins… Juan growing up and being for confident, Wilt being solid on both ends etc then yeah I expect the others to raise to the occasion come playoffs… Team is clicking and Klay haven’t even touch the floor yet think about that shyt man…. The verdict is still out on Weisman but him having a full season to rehab, train etc and he’s solid on both ends it’s a huge win…

also we still have assets to make a move at the trade deadline
hell, at this rate we could get some people to come off the buyout market

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Klay will be back by then. That changes our offense. Wiggins theoretically should do more slashing
Expecting Klay to come in and not skip a beat after being out for two years is asking ALOT

And even if he does look like prime Klay, he isnt the most consistent playoff performer. There were several times, Klay completely disappeared in games…