It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Daps
I really hope we bring the homie Marquese Chriss back :wow:
Just curious, if you want him back, where does Wiseman fit in considering how high you are on him?

Draymond (keep in mind, the Warriors are at their best when he plays at the 5)
Otto
Kuminga
Iggy
Bjelica
JTA
Looney
And then you add Chriss.

All players who'll spend time in the frontcourt.

Where exactly does Wiseman fit in with that rotation?

Robbo

All Star
Daps
Just curious, if you want him back, where does Wiseman fit in considering how high you are on him?

Draymond (keep in mind, the Warriors are at their best when he plays at the 5)
Otto
Kuminga
Iggy
Bjelica
JTA
Looney
And then you add Chriss.

All players who'll spend time in the frontcourt.

Where exactly does Wiseman fit in with that rotation?

He gets similar minutes as the rookies. Gets put in situations where he can be more consistent. Would probably get some DNP's

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps

One last run together.

:ohlawd:

I feel like the Warriors might pull it together this year and win :eh:

It kind of just feels like yalls year. Good draft, Klay will return, Iggy is back, Steph resigned because he has confidence in the management again, the 75th anniversary of the league and Warriors were one of the original 3 teams,

I'm a C's fan so it's Celtics first but I'm a fan of Curry and he and the 2015 and 2016 Warriors increased my basketball interests to new heights, so I'd be cool with yall winning

Daps
He gets similar minutes as the rookies. Gets put in situations where he can be more consistent. Would probably get some DNP's
So, essentially you believe he's not really going to have a platform to improve to where he needs to be? He's just going to be a sometimes piece.

Robbo

All Star
Daps
So, essentially you believe he's not really going to have a platform to improve to where he needs to be? He's just going to be a sometimes piece.

I think he would get to develop at the proper pace OR show enough to push loon or Chriss to a smaller role.

I think Wiseman has a lot of potential, but needs to learn to set good screens, and needs to learn that just because he touches the ball, he doesn't have to shoot