It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
On paper we will have reliable 3 point snipers on the court the entire game. Otter Porter is an ELITE shooter, then we have Poole, Bjelica and honorable mention JTA that shot 40% from downtown.

Wiggins jump shot is underrated and Kuminga should have opportunities to slash to rim with our spacing. I’m legit excited to watch this squad play, the only thing that could make this season a disappointment is injuries.

You just got me hyped, the sharp shooting high scoring Warriors are back:ohlawd:

Daps
Everything is all good right now because Moody and Kuminga played well last night. The moment those kids have any struggles all of the fair-weather "fans" will probably start calling them busts. Last season's situation with Wiseman showed me just how many terrible fans we have :francis:
They terrible for telling it exactly how it is by being realistic?

:usure:

Our team is headed in the right direction. We do NOT need Ben Simmons :camby:
Make no mistake about it, Otto and Bjelica are great signings for the cost/fit of this team, but they're still only small parts that aren't going to move the needle. As it now stands this squad still lacks adequate guard depth, and will be reliant on Wiggins being the secondary piece to Steph until whenever Klay works his way back to where he once was, which really, isn't heading in the right direction for where they need to be.

Ben would change the dynamic of this squad more than you could possibly ever know. That's what they need.

:manny: