Items from Meet the Grahams Video Leak

Grand_Verbalizer

All Star
Daps
I want to hear this . My thing is to be clear Kendrick was prepared before Drake responded? If so it doesn’t seem like he was ever trying to have a friendly fade but was baiting Drake so he could say look Drake crossed the line first . Especially if they warned Cole . Listen if Drake did shyt go to jail but in terms of this battle it does seem like Kenny’s gathering info and preparing songs

What does he does he mean comparing drakes writers to Kendrick’s ? Ang issue with this is Kanye is not a person who makes this look good in the light he’s hated Drake from jump . And hasn’t push been dissing Drake and Wayne forever ?
Ehh this really seems more like American rap was mad that Lucian was gonna put Drake on the top of rap and they activated everyone . If he’s kind of skirting the criminal stuff on Drake then it just seems like it really boiled down to hating. Like Drake dissed Pharrell , but Future a perfect example of a ain’t shyt Nicca is ok to diss Russell Wilson who’s raising his son for no reason ? And i should believe that all these niccas fukk the same women but drakes the only freaky ass Nicca ?

LISTEN AND SHUT THE fukk UP

revan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I want to hear this . My thing is to be clear Kendrick was prepared before Drake responded? If so it doesn’t seem like he was ever trying to have a friendly fade but was baiting Drake so he could say look Drake crossed the line first . Especially if they warned Cole . Listen if Drake did shyt go to jail but in terms of this battle it does seem like Kenny’s gathering info and preparing songs

What does he does he mean comparing drakes writers to Kendrick’s ? Ang issue with this is Kanye is not a person who makes this look good in the light he’s hated Drake from jump . And hasn’t push been dissing Drake and Wayne forever ?
Ehh this really seems more like American rap was mad that Lucian was gonna put Drake on the top of rap and they activated everyone . If he’s kind of skirting the criminal stuff on Drake then it just seems like it really boiled down to hating. Like Drake dissed Pharrell , but Future a perfect example of a ain’t shyt Nicca is ok to diss Russell Wilson who’s raising his son for no reason ? And i should believe that all these niccas fukk the same women but drakes the only freaky ass Nicca ?
Yeah the writers comparison was wild.

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
You saw what? :jbhmm:
The dog bowl videos what the other guy said lines up with the vids, if they are real even the biggest stans of Drake will fall back
padty4o.png

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Pharell/Push thing been going on forever. The issue is nobody likes Drake tryna be a bully to Pharell cause Pharall don't do nuthin to nobody.

Future had a falling out with Drake and that was pretty much the greenlight. Kendrick has never liked Drake or at least the past decade.

Coolee said Drake don't diss Future much because Future is on Sony.

Coolee said Kendrick is independent and only distributed though Interscope so meetings have to be held to get Kendrick to agree to shyt... UMG can't just bully him.

Part of the reason a lot of people have issues with Drake and UMG... it's Lucian playing favorites for Drake and stomping on the others.

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah the writers comparison was wild.
Ye i think this came across wrong but i think he was implying their team vs his team.. like drake's team are writers, but kendrick's camp are just better, i dont think he meant writers for kendrick but i think the camp itself are just better and understand shyt.. i doubt he meant kendrick has a team of writers in the same way drake does, altho it did sound crazy